HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reporting Crash-type issues

Re: Reporting Crash-type issues

Postby hulkie » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:44 pm

wow.. 100posts and it is going strong,, let's see how long this thread can go.. LOL

This crashing issue will never be solved, so dun waste your time. They just dun seem to care.. Find some other game that is playable at least.. LOL
hulkie

Postby Chaos5715 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:28 am

Love the new update, but still disconnecting just as much and now room graphics seems to be mixing HD and SD...

iPhone 4 ios 7.1
Update 3
That awkward moment when..... You get in the van and there is no candy.....
Chaos5715

Postby Bigalistan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:42 am

Since the update I'm having trouble loading the game, I get the flash screen with checking for updates then the one that says connecting then it stays on that screen! Won't load the game at all!

Playing on iPad 2,
iOS 7.1
Game version 1.0.66 updated 23rd April.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Bigalistan

Postby tianpru » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:41 am

Sony Xperia SP (C5302)
Android 4.1 and Android 4.3
Wi-Fi and 3G

It continually say "Loading - Please wait while your imps get your Dungeon in oder". But I have no problem when using myx Sony Xperia P (Android 4.0 and 4.1) and Sony Tablet S (Android 4.0 - not the Xperia Tablet S), both via Wi-Fi and 3G. Gee...
tianpru

Postby ROD » Thu May 01, 2014 8:56 am

Frustrating how often this game crashes.

Every 1out of 5 raids the connextion is lost. Resulting in losing trophies, mana and troops (immortals go to rest).
It can happen that de connextion is out for some time, but it is unacceptabele that you lose everything. The battle should at least continue, so after the connextion is restored you can still profit from your deployed troops. Even if te connextion is out for a long time the server should calculate the revenues and succes rate and reward you for that, or at least reset to the start of the raid. Losing an event in round 10 because of disconnection or losing an easy raid ending a good series is unbelievable frustrating.
This should be solved very fast or invested money should be refunded.

EA sports, fix this or your reputation will suffer for it. To many frustrated clients on this forum already.
ROD

Postby Daffodil » Fri May 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Sorry for not including enough info in my previous post.
I'm playing DK on an Ipad mini with retina display
DK version : 1.0.66
I'm connecting via WiFi

Just cant get back onto the game - its stuck on"Loading. Please wait while your Imps get your Dungeon in order"
Daffodil

Postby Jemilad » Mon May 05, 2014 6:43 pm

I have never been able to make my dungeon keeper run. It either crashes on at Start Up or during the Loading splash page.
I am running the app on an iPad Air, 128GB (50% free), using iOS 7.1.1.

Any throughs on now to resolve this problem?

I have already tried cycling through the app (close it down my tapping and resetting entire device holding power and home buttons), and by removing the app and the reinstalling it. None of these methods worked.
Jemilad

Postby Anthony[CK] » Tue May 06, 2014 8:16 pm

The constant crashing is extremely annoying.
Android Nexus Galaxy 4.2
Anthony[CK]

Postby FemaleKeeper » Wed May 07, 2014 12:31 pm

What device are you using to access the game? (if you use more than one, please provide the information for all devices used, and an indication as to whether or not the problem you're experiencing is consistent across all devices)

Samsung Galaxy S4

What OS, and what version number?

Android 4.3

What version of DK are you currently running?

latest from today

How are you connecting to the internet? (WiFi, cellular, etc.)

Wifi stable

What is the storage situation on your device? Are you near max capacity?
More than 2 GB free internal and SD. RAM enough

Do you have several other apps running in the background on your device? Have you tried reducing the number? If so, does this seem to have an appreciable effect on your experience?

Android handles this ON IT'S OWN Guys

Have you recently tried rebooting your device, to see if this affects your experience?
Yep no difference

The Problem is too many disc.nntions with imps cleaning up my dungeon or failed to server message.
On Attack replay deeg dugger flies across the display monitor.
Within working on my dungeon server error applies and only a few seconds later I am under attack.

please fix the server problems now at tournament it's not fun to play it's STRESS.
Still hoping for the game to come to quality...

Guild: Abzockmüllspiel (private one) Dungeon: Painful Home
Obsidian 3, TP 3100+, DCR 29, DH 9 (10 now on the way)
Shoe size 41,... 0.0
FemaleKeeper
Minion
Minion

Postby jenneral » Thu May 08, 2014 8:08 am

The games is crashing everytime I try and raid or watch a replay I cant even load another dungeon to try and raid just boots me out and then continually crashes and keeps repeating imps are getting dungeon in order. I cant do anything apart from work on my dungeon. It worked for a week since the new update. only had problems since the new update. Im using a Motorola smart phone on andoird. Any news on when this will be fixed its been going on for three weeks and lots of people are singing the same song?
jenneral

PreviousNext

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.