HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Disconnect during raids.

Re: Disconnect during raids.

Postby Vhael » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Looked up a fix for it on google and saw this post. Its still happening regardless if its a home wifi connection or a 'full bar' connection from phone provider. Raids finish completely maybe 1 in every 3 or 4. Kind of BS paying for a game's premium mode for the extra gem bonus on raids when you get kicked in your jewels almost every time before the 1 minute mark. Losing a full army that finished killing nothing more than a cannon before it kicks you out is fun. :x
Guild: Guardian
Current Guild Level: 8
Taco Bell: yes please.
Vhael

Postby ofblong » Fri May 02, 2014 5:14 am

I havent had a disconnect but 1 time (during exclusive raid) since the update. However now the problem is unable to connect to server 9 times out of 10 when starting the game. Once in though I dont have the disconnects during raids unless its and exclusive raid. Then I get mad because well im not spending 30 gems for you disconnecting me.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ROD » Fri May 16, 2014 4:55 am

I can't understand why the development team is deploying a hotfix to Change the strengst of troll or Tiny, while they do'nt solve the disconnection issue. It's terrible. In this way this is not a mobile game. The developmentteam should only be busy solving this, nothing else.

And the should compensate all customers spending money on this game, losing what they bought caused by these disconnections.
ROD

Postby Bao2taro » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:42 pm

does any one in EA can solve this disconnect issue? This is very annoying when you are going to win the game but ended in lose. It happens every day!!!!!!
Bao2taro

Postby Oubliette Mwa-ha-ha! » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

I can't directly assist ):
Previously had a ton of problems with this
Especially during survival raids

DK is a resource hog & doesn't like to share
so close all other apps when using DK
& ensure u have some free space (delete stuff)

& log in-game support tickets for traction!
Guild: Mwa-ha-ha!
Oubliette Mwa-ha-ha!
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ofblong » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:29 am

Yet another really old post brought back from the dead. I havent had a disconnect in a few weeks during a raid up until the blitz tourney.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby phloob69 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 am

When I started to read this I saw genes name got excited then noticed the date oh well
EA please don't make me say good bye
phloob69
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:33 pm

No, no, it cant be their servers, are you really really sure you have a good wifi connection? /jk
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby hell hole keeper » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 pm

csajjj wrote:I'm really starting to lose my s&$@ at this game. I pretty much can't raid unless I'm at home on a stable internet connection or it disconnects me during a raid. I lose that many bloody trophies that it takes me 5 days to make it up. What's the point of having a game on a mobile device when the only time you can play it is at home. :x :x :x Just lost 29 trophies on a raid that was a certain win, because I hadn't fully taken the heart out before it disconnected me. SO F&$@IMG frustrating, please fix this crap.

I have noticed an increase in disconnects while on the move as well. I can greatly reduce the problem if I turn off the wifi on my phone. I believe that I get kicked when my phone tries switching over to free wifi connections.

I have also encountered frequent disconnects while on my home wifi. This almost always happens after an update or after I see "guilds are undergoing maintenance" in the game. I have found the severity of this problem lessens within 24 hours. If it persists after 24 hours, then I restart my device and everything seems to go back to normal.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby hell hole keeper » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Oubliette Mwa-ha-ha! wrote:I can't directly assist ):
Previously had a ton of problems with this
Especially during survival raids

DK is a resource hog & doesn't like to share
so close all other apps when using DK
& ensure u have some free space (delete stuff)

& log in-game support tickets for traction!

Good points, Oubliette. I sort of forgot about all of the useless services that I deleted or disabled on my phone about 6 months ago. Often while playing the game I would notice that some weather forecasting or stock monitoring app was forced to shutdown. Any app that kicked me off of DK more than once has since been eliminated! :twisted:
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.