HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Disconnect during raids.

Re: Disconnect during raids.

Postby rivas » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:34 am

*bump
ImageSolo brackets won: 4. Sandbagger and mother of 2 baby dungeons. Guilds: Element Zero, KAOS, Wartroll, The Dungeon Kings
Dungeon Keeper: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... S27gsDvucZ
rivas
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:32 pm

still on ios better on 3G, LTE is very bad. But I pretty much play over Wifi. Too buggy the mobile connectifity.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Drakenholm » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:39 pm

A-a-and yet another successful revenge raid lost due to disconnect. Blasted the heart, cleared the vaults - BOOM! - 33%, you've lost. I've had enough, no more playing til the update, if it would not fix the problem - there are many games far better than this, and not even nostalgia can cover the fact that the game can't even calculate the result by itself in case of connection loss. I mean, according to stats all troops were already deployed and spells were cast - i don't even need to touch the screen to win after that point.
Drakenholm

Postby ofblong » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:23 am

Drakenholm wrote:A-a-and yet another successful revenge raid lost due to disconnect. Blasted the heart, cleared the vaults - BOOM! - 33%, you've lost. I've had enough, no more playing til the update, if it would not fix the problem - there are many games far better than this, and not even nostalgia can cover the fact that the game can't even calculate the result by itself in case of connection loss. I mean, according to stats all troops were already deployed and spells were cast - i don't even need to touch the screen to win after that point.

I just had one where I BW to where I wanted to go (no I don't normally bw to heart as I have other means of destroying heart) then let 4 trolls, 2 biles and a mistress go. Bam disconnect and now I not only lost 6 trophies bringing me back down below 4590 but I also now have to wait 40 minutes for a new mistress.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:55 am

had it today too on ios9/wifi (-9tp) - such a bunch of dev losers @work.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby BlDemonNight » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:57 am

It seems a mockery , the number of disconnections every time you try to attack .

And more to being a paid game .

Correct the problem!
BlDemonNight

Postby drako » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:05 am

Muy bueno!!!
drako

Previous

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.