HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

imp slap auto competition of upgrades

imp slap auto competition of upgrades

Postby purgatoria » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:53 am

So now whenever I slap my imps, my upgrades automatically complete. Which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't followed by an endless cycle of disconnects and"upgrade complete" notifications. Which dosen't end until I close the app and end it. And of course once I restart the game, my upgrade are back to where the count down was at pre slap and the speed up is back at 0
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: imp slap auto competition of upgrades

Postby Gene_Mythic » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:34 am

Purgatoria, could you PM me with your device name/specs, and info about your OS version, and connectivity?

Thanks!
Gene_Mythic

Postby Maverick » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 pm

I have had this issue before, it isn't all that constant for me though. I have also had it where when I login to the game and training has finished, if it doesn't bring up the screen telling me that it had indeed finished, then when I try to start training another minion it crashes continuously until I get that screen informing me of the minion training having finished. WHEW. I should get a disconnect just because of that run-on sentence!

Maverick
Maverick - Leader
Dread League : 5456
Combat Points : 1,458,912
Guild : Top Gun
Guild Level : 40
Tournaments Brackets Won :27
Recruiting : YES!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6609 <-Click here for info!
Maverick
Keeper
Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Its back with the new update. Can you guys just fix it so the auto complete part stays while putting an end to the endless cycle of subsequent disconnect reconnect ect 504 pm, smamsung galaxy note 10
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby somethingorwhatever » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Happening to me starting today. Go to slap imps and a continuous loop of "upgrade complete" and failure to connect to server. Tried restarting Android and reinstalling the DK app. But the issue continues to occur.

Running a Nexus 10, Android 5.0, Dungeon Keeper version 1.4.77, Wi-Fi connection, plenty of available storage (10+ GB).
somethingorwhatever

Postby purgatoria » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 am

And it's at it again, and again, and again
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ofblong » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:12 am

purgatoria wrote:And it's at it again, and again, and again

1. you have to wait until the upgrade completes now
2. its an old issue that's always been there. I don't remember it ever being fixed???
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Oubliette Mwa-ha-ha! » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:03 am

ofblong wrote:its an old issue that's always been there. I don't remember it ever being fixed???

*gffuffaw*
nearly spilled my (cuppa) tea reading that (;
Guild: Mwa-ha-ha!
Oubliette Mwa-ha-ha!
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:48 am

common android bug esp. with Genymotion on WIFI.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Tgillet1 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:23 am

I'm not sure if this is the exact same issue, but I get in the connection loop issue when one of my imps is almost done (usually within half an hour - though I think it may be relaTed to the guild bonus) and then I go to the importance screen. There i see that important now freed up and then the connection ("cannot connect to server") drops and it starts to load the dungeon again and then repeats until I close the game down. I haven't checked the timing precisely and the time left may be just displaying incorrectly, but it seems a mismatch between normal time and time factoring in guild bonus might explain the issue.
Tgillet1

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.