HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reconnecting Issue

Reconnecting Issue

Postby Ferylit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:40 pm

It seems that if I'm online when spawning new minions as soon as they're done I get a reconnect message 3 times. When spawning a whole bunch with different complete times I reconnect up to 15 times if I'm online. This is quite annoying. Tired of getting the message that "My imps are getting my dungeon in order"

Hope you can resolve this soon. Thanks!
Fluffy Bunnies!
Ferylit

Re: Reconnecting Issue

Postby Gene_Mythic » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:06 pm

To be clear, are you actually getting disconnected, or are you only getting the message about reconnecting?

Also, please provide your device details when you can. Thanks!
Gene_Mythic

Postby Ferylit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 pm

The message says please wait while your imps get your dungeon in order. Happensv3 times per minion. I'm on a Galaxy Tab3 Android version 4.1.1. I have no pending updates for device or DK. Thanks for your reply.
Fluffy Bunnies!
Ferylit

Postby Ferylit » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Still happening, reconnects 3 times per minion when they're ready. Am I the only one this happens to?
Fluffy Bunnies!
Ferylit

Postby Gene_Mythic » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 pm

As yet, our QA team has been unable to reproduce this.

If you, or anyone else, can provide more information about this, etc... we'd appreciate it!
Gene_Mythic

Postby darkstar076 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:23 pm

It usually happens when a Mistress is spawned i then hear Richard Riding say:
"I will Spare you some time, for you to get to know your minions better"
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
darkstar076
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby matprat » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:09 am

So I had to create an account just to tell you my frustration..

I get the reconnecting screen too many times, I don't get disconnected from my internet.. I don't mind reconnecting while I'm in my dungeon, but when I'm on a raid I get instanly failed even when it's a sure win. My last game I managed to use my bomb spell before I got reconnecting, which means I will get a failed and be returned to dungeon. I didn't even have the chance to plant minions..
I would say 60% of my games have gotten reconnecting issue, sometimes I have managed to the destroy dungeon heart before that message comes up which grants me the victory even when I'm on my way to the dungeon screen again..

Please fix this, cause the game is really good. Or else my ipad mini will feel my frustration soon
matprat

Postby matprat » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:39 am

It has nothing to do on which minion I deploy or anything, cause it happends whatever I'm doing..Many compared to few minions is no difference either..
I managed to finish the last survival raid which was once in a life time chance cause I never played it without getting the "reconnecting"

I got Ipad mini ios 7.0.4, dungeon keeper 1.0.51 and in Norway.
matprat

Postby yanahana » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:22 pm

The reconnection issues during raids are UNACCEPTABLE. I'm sick of wasting money on these Crystals to refill magic and speed spawn minions only to have the raid hit the reconnection bug! If this were a 100 free game then I wouldnt have anything to say but DK charges a rediculioous amount for the Crystals only to force players to waste them with glitches . THINK LOOOOONG AND HARD before you make an in game purchase as I HAVE lost about $10 .00 US from the games glitches. Further more go to EA with your grievances because the forum team either doesn't care or are so inept at what they are doing that they appear that way.
yanahana

Postby VincentKing » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:02 pm

I too am having this issue. It happens when I just activate the app, move something on the map, try to view a replay, in the middle of an attack, etc. Darned near anything. "Please wait while your Imps get your Dungeon in order". I have lost a bunch of gold due to the loss of 'connection' and am unable to complete an attack, so the minions that I sent die and I do not get the option to send in reinforcements.

I have a Droid Motorola Razr M
VincentKing

Next

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.