HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reconnecting Issue

Re: Reconnecting Issue

Postby Trixster » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Wish I could report more to be more helpful, my iPad Mini Retina is stable, but my iPhone 5s reconnects every 1-2 minutes, making it unplayable. I have tried on WiFi 2.4 Ghz, 5 Ghz, and cellular 4G. At home I have Fios 75 Mbit/LinkSys E3000 N Router that I can stream 720p to multiple devices around the house.

Will try Settings -> General -> Reset Network Settings, helps with odd issues sometimes.

On the bright side, enjoying my DH Level 6 two dungeons, completely rearranged them for about the 10th time and doing well on defense. Dreaming of the 2 Million Stone Torture Chamber, attacked a few dungeons with it and it's bad a$$.

And I have learned, if you see a floating Dragon in the middle of a dungeon, you are going to have a bad time!
I HAVE QUIT AND GOT A REFUND. ADIOS!
Back to PC gaming!
Awesome: Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite, Wolfenstein The New Order.
Fail: Watch Dogs (terrible controls, sterile)
Trixster
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Trixster » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:52 pm

So far so good on my iPhone 5s at home on WiFi after doing a reset network settings...stable for 30 minutes, could not connect for longer than 2 minutes before.

UPDATE: Also was in my car 4G cellular iPhone 5s waiting on the wife, and was stable.

Settings -> General -> Reset Network Settings
(note: deletes all your prior history of WiFi connects, will need to join them again, also fixed Safari not playing Flash videos about 3 months back, sort of a fix all)...
Last edited by Trixster on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I HAVE QUIT AND GOT A REFUND. ADIOS!
Back to PC gaming!
Awesome: Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite, Wolfenstein The New Order.
Fail: Watch Dogs (terrible controls, sterile)
Trixster
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Bills Hell » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Lost 250 trophy points do to mid raid crashes many of them i took heart code 7 , reconnect shows i lost, is this some kind of punishment for speaking my mind in the forum? All happened in the last week.
Bills Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Had this 'bug' lots of times posted it long ago...
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1478
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HadENOUGHofDK » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:06 pm

I spent money on this game, and I am soooo fed up with it!!! I get the "Please wait while your imps are ..." with the RECONNECTING headline, BUT, I did the math here and I get disconnected when I am attacked... but, I am actually INSIDE the game, playing!!!!. I play the game you copied (you know what I am talking about), and I never have ANY issues.

This error... making me close to saving up the resources I need to upgrade etc, only to get thrown off the game, attacked and sent back to square one makes this gaming experience the WORST of all released games I have ever tried on iOS. I don't care about your reply. I'm OUT.
HadENOUGHofDK

Postby WRobN » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:52 pm

This is driving me nuts.

I get random "please wait while.." EVERY DAMN SESSION!

Theres no logic to reproduce.

After a while a time out happens and it says; Unable to connect.

THIS IS THE ONLY GAME ON MY TAB WITH ISSUES. So its not my side, its the dev's side.

If this isnt solved soon, then i want a refund of all my purchases made.
I want every single euro back.

I lose battles, lose rewards, etc. And only bec of this.
And do you know whats funny? When EA shuts the studio who made this game, this error popped up.
Could be that it was there previously, but now the bug is massive.

My username ingame = WRobN
WRobN

Postby Samuel » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:59 pm

I'm having the same reconnecting issue on both my iPhone and iPad despite trying different wifi networks at different locations. Has progressively gotten worse since EA announced closure of Mythic. Wasn't an issue prior. It's at the point were I'm now consistently dropped from raids within 30 secs. Any insight Gene?
- Sam
Samuel

Postby Samuel » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:07 am

Actually figured it out, found another post from Gene recommending some steps, one of which was to reboot iOS. That took care of my issue.
Samuel

Postby Marxy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:25 am

Samuel wrote:Actually figured it out, found another post from Gene recommending some steps, one of which was to reboot iOS. That took care of my issue.

Can you please provide a link to the post?

This problem is getting ridiculous. I was up on a 3 win streak (the most I can usually get due to this problem), finally find a good dungeon that will earn me 20 trophies and is easy enough to take the heart of (so I get about 5), and then as soon as I spawn a mistress, bam, the imps are back... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Marxy

Postby Baron » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:24 am

Same shit happens all the time and as I can see the date of the first message no one cares. Spent more than 200$ on this game. 4s iPhone, but I do not think that anyone cares at all.
Baron

PreviousNext

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.