HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Constant crashes

Constant crashes

Postby Rotheart » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:33 am

I experience constant crashes , sometimes it takes 30 minutes , sometimes only 2 minutes and this is incredibly annoying and idiotic.
I've been monitoring my wifi with the computer while i play DK on the tablet and at no time is my wifi interupted or unstable. I got a 300 Mbps wifi connection which should be more then adequate to run this game.

I even followed some guides on this forum and i removed all Apps that might have interfered with DK and i bought a Wifi extender to make sure my Wifi is strong where ever i am in my house.

When i first started to play i never had these problems , it ran smooth and stable , never have a problem with other games neither

I heard many suffer from this problem btw , not only me..

It started since a certain update some time ago ( heard it was a anti exploit fix ) , i now suffer these crashes , so there must be something in that update that is crashing us.

It would be nice if it could be fixed for crashing every 2 minutes makes the game unplayable.

And don't tell me it's my device , connection , Grandma or Dog which is to blame , for i ruled them all out , it must be a problem on your side , so fix it !!!

Greetz,

Rotheart.
Rotheart

Re: Constant crashes

Postby Rotheart » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 am

Well i am afraid that you people ( Devs or whomever concerned) are looking like a bunch of amateurs , seeing the overwhelming response with info and time this crashing keeps occurring and the fact that you are still looking for the fault on our end , which a kid of 4 years could figure out that you are looking at the wrong side of it all. Many have stated that your less then stellar update with the anti exploit stuff probably is to blame since everyone was ok before and in the s.h.i.t.t.e.r after. So you can keep pointing to my device , my connection or my Grandma or my dog , but i kinda had those already BEFORE that certain update..........but maybe , just maybe you could look at a certain update because i kinda learned early in life that there is no coïncidence and that such stuff for 99.99% is connected to each other. Also the fact that my device can run ANY game with not even ONE crash with any of them , kinda points in one direction , namely >>> YOURS !!!

A more suspicious person could maybe think that you actually don't mind it that much , since your c.r.a.p.p.y update probably stopped the exploits ( i make this conclusion , since if that was wrong , we would have seen another update ASAP , since the exploiting costs you money ) and the crashes probably stimulate your gem sale with the honest players. Which , if true , is a bit of a con and extremely on the low life side of all, i hope i am wrong in this but it would be naïeve not to consider this.

One tip on top , it seems to be connected to the server load as well , since i crash far less really late at night , but again , that's offcourse again >>> YOUR side !!!

Before the constant crashes i liked your game very much and told people , who were negative about your game , about my , up and untill the crashes started , positive experience with your game. But due to the crashes , loss of the Immortals and gems , time and more , i am now swinging into the other direction , and i'm now loosing interest very quickly and i have no doubt others feel like me. So in short it is probably in your best interest to fix this ASAP , for i and others i suspect as well won't be patient forever and at some point you will see that we voted on this issue with our boots................

Hopin on a swift conclusion to this ,

Rotheart.

PS. And since a lot are really suffering from this and are loosing a lot due to problems not of their doing nor of their choosing , i think some gesture from your side would be greatly appreciated. I mean it's not like i play this game to annoy myself or like shortly before this , crash twice already while i was attacking a dungeon therefor getting a loss while i easily would have won , lost two captured Immortals , my whole army gone twice and in need of summoning wasting my Gold , about 130 gems wasted and i am wasting my time and TOTALLY NOT having fun and all this in a span of time of 25 minutes , isn't it wonderful ............. I play a game for fun , yeah i know , what a strange concept , and when the fun leaves , i usually tend to follow ............................
Rotheart

Postby Rotheart » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:43 pm

And not only is not a thing done nor improved but it even gets more bad with each passing day. You people have the worst c.r.a.p.p.i.e.s.t servers i ever saw i guess , hasn't anyone told you that your server ( and yes it is your side of the affairs , since i ruled anything on my side out and am monitoring my connection with my computer while i play and my connection never fails and still i loose my conn) needs to be able to maintain the server load and the connection ?

And is there any time chart on which we can expect any action from your side ? Or are you planning to keep it like this ?

Well without any reassurance i will not support this game no more , i don't mind putting in some money to make things easier or faster but i am at the moment just throwing money out of the window it seems , i now will not spend a dime on this no more.

I am kinda weird maybe , but if i pay i also expect service which is clearly lacking here , and i hope there are more around like me who will do the same.

Lately people just bounce around from one to the other game rarely showing companies that some sort of customer support is required if ya want to earn the money we pay and this should change in my view, just stop feeding more money into these greedy mouths and then the quarter might drop and they come to their senses.

More and more of these money grabbin and totally not caring companies are around nowadays and if the customers don't show them what's what then it will only get worse.

Well , not with me , i draw the line in the sand here , fix it and i might spend or don't and be sure i won't , because in the state the game is now it just becomes a flippin farce.........................

Totally not amused,

Rotheart.
Rotheart

Postby Rotheart » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Well , i know i can be a negative b.a.s.t.a.r.d but i never am without cause , so remember that :)

And allthough that statement is completely true i also never such a g.i.t to not offer any help if i can , so remember that as well :)

Now tonight i played for 2.5 hours and after each attack i shut down the game and restarted my device and i suffered not even one crash.
My knowledge on this all might be limited but i do know that this points to some sort of memory leak. And before you point at my device , connection , Grandma or dog , let me add that i kept an eye on my device's memory usage and i did not detect any anomaly which would explain a crash. So sadly that puts the ball into your court again.

It got me thinking though and i then thought about the messages you get from Horny if your device is turned on but you ain't ingame. This maybe keeps some sort of connection with your device and if the device isn't restarted the build up of the memory leakage will still be building up even if you ain't ingame. But when you sever that connection by restarting then the build up is erased and forms no problem , atleast aslong as you keep doing that same thing after each attack. And at some point that build up might be detected by your anti exploit program and then it severs your connection , thinking you are exploiting. That would explain why this has started with the anti exploit update.

It all sounds logical to me but what to do with this info is offcourse your call , i just want to help so we all can play the game without having a nervous breakdown :)

Allthough the constant restarting is a bit tedious , i can live with that better then the crashes , so for now it is a decent work around for me , still hopin for some swift action though............

Well i hope this helps to narrow down the problem , good luck on it :)

Greetz,

Rotheart.
Rotheart

Postby ofblong » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:24 pm

umm I dunno but I havent had a crash on my devices in probably 3 months.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Rotheart » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:32 am

Well i still do and many i know as well. Even some who had previously no problem at all. I now even see myself crash in the middle of an attack i could have easily won although i reset my device after EACH attack , which is quite tedious. The enjoyment of this game is there for getting increasingly less and less.
And if this keeps going on i probably will quit the game in the for see able future. I still haven't really seen any action taken against it , and if i am wrong on that then the Powers that Be might wanna consider giving us a situation rep from time to time , but since i haven't seen neither i must assume that TPTB is not really concerned with it especially since even i can see the potential of much more gems being sold due to the crashes.............................

Greetz,

An unhappy Keeper Rotheart.
Rotheart

Postby Rotheart » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 am

Well , it seems my premise about the constant crashes and your additude towards it is 100% correct , you just don't really give a rats ass about it all and i now really think that you won't fix anything since it boosts your gem sale.................;.

I rebuild my dungeon for the survival , i got a build through which i win easy , offcourse it is not good against players , so i rebuild it before and after , during which i suffer multiple >>> Wait a moment , your Imps are fixing your dungeon screens <<< Which is EXTREMELY annoying and also time consuming.

When i am done with the rebuild i allways restart my device to avoid a crash during the survival and did so today as well. But after the third wave i crashed anyway .......
So i loose , now have to pay 5 gems to do it again and while i am offline , since connecting to your shabby servers is a task in itself and can take a while , someone attacks my now virtualy defenseless dungeon , steals valuable resources and offcourse steals Deegg & Dugger who is essential in my survival build so more gems lost again.

I am now totaly fed up with it and will ( out of love for the game and my Guild ) give you another month to finally fix it , and i know you probably won't give a rats ass about it but after one month i won't either and will leave and on top will make posts on the many , many forums and such i am involved in to let everyone know to avoid this game.
To many companies just take customers for granted and i am not taking it anymore. You might think , aah he is one dude , yes i am , but i am one dude connected to thousands across the internet , many of them adapted my stance in how to deal with companies who want to earn cash but not give out service.
So it might hurt you more then you think , i did the same with another game and that one resembles a ghost town now.

Pick up your responsibility or suffer the consequences. If money is received then service is to be expected , that is the simple lesson to learn from this . And you received enough from me , i won't spend a dime more unless some changes are made. it is to silly for words that such a debilitating error in your work is just ignored , through which your customers must suffer.

This is the ONLY game i ever had a problem with on my device , and it is just ridicilous that yours has these problems and for such a long time.

This will be my last comment i make on this, fix your problem or lose your customers , the ball is now in your court !!!

Greetz,

Rotheart.

PS. To do the survival that cost me 121 Gems and i suffered 4 crashes , and stared at that imps are fixing stuff screen 34 times and in total 3 hours it cost me to rebuild , do survival and rebuild again and a lotta annoyance and no fun , steep price for 10 dreadstones i would say....................
Rotheart

Postby Freki » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:33 am

alright. I've been TRYING to tell you all about the fact that my device and multiple devices will not work right, i just tonight lost TWO attacks i'd have taken it all, and why? suddenly it aborts the damn attack! what the heck i was almost done! and again i'm getting in there and about to drop warlocks to go at it.... and i just dropped 14 trolls! boom just aborts.

THIS IS BULL! I can't even type more than a "fix this game" note that is less than five or ten words because it keeps resetting!

I run this on a phone that has more than 4 gigs available in memory. i do not play with other apps on that are easily stopped. I have this issue on WIFI and 4g with 4-5 bars!

I lost a captured tiny! I've seen it revert to a previous immortal one i wanted to not be out!

this game needs better support. EA.... get the shtike out and beat your devs and fix the problems! I can't even tell you about your problems in game! all i can say is a basic "game messed up!" or "fix your game!"
Freki

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.