HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Server Maintenance 8/28 - 8/31

Official patch and hotfix notes published for Dungeon Keeper

Server Maintenance 8/28 - 8/31

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Greetings Keepers,

We have some mandatory server maintenance that is scheduled to occur tomorrow, Tuesday the 28th, between 8pm and 11pm EST.

Engineering tells me that, while the game will still be available, players may experience some lag during the update. If the lag ends up being too unbearable, then we may consider temporarily closing the servers and putting it into full maintenance mode until the update is complete, although we hope that can be avoided.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Re: Server Maintenance 8/28 (8pm -11pm EST)

Postby DKDev_Chris » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:45 am

Update: I'm now being told that the required maintenance is farther reaching than our original estimate. We now expect to put the game into maintenance mode for the full first hour (8pm - 9pm EST), and the standard maintenance will take longer than 11pm EST (during which time players are expected to see some additional lag).

We apologize for the inconvenience, and I will reply back once Engineering sounds the all-clear.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby DKDev_Chris » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:04 am

Maintenance is still ongoing. We're working on our next batch of servers, and I'm being told that some players may experience some additional lag when logging in for the next 2 to 3 hours.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby DKDev_Chris » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:51 pm

We've completed the scheduled maintenance on this last cluster. There are 2 more to go, but we won't be starting on them until tomorrow. All clear until then.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Return to Official Patch & Hotfix Notes