HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby MB7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:54 pm

pitofdespair wrote:It says something in this thread that the ppl against hopping are polite and provide arguments while the people for hopping only have insults and rudeness. Don't take it personally MB7 - they're just trying to defend their advantage with the only (desperate) means they have. But I wouldn't hold your breath on a change - requests on this have been around for at least a couple of years. Potentially alienating existing money-paying players in the hopes of encouraging newer players is risky for them.

The good news is that growth in power in the game slows as you get higher, so if you focus only on training your useful minions and two good offensive immortals, you can get into the better tiers of tournament stars within a year.

you are right, it's ok, it's a game, I met 45 years old players, and I met 15 years old players, there is a big difference in attitude and manners, we all were teenagers and so aggressive, im right in the middle I try to be polite, and I try to reach higher levels in good manners, and it was obvious to me that you are from the polite and gentle players, respect and love to you Pit Of Despair <3, and also to the angry bird dude :) hahaha
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby Hell bound heart » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:17 am

Your poll, failed, your trying to shout louder than others , failed. So what do you do? Hop from guild to guild looking for easy gems, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
If you want more gems either buy them, learn how to raid better or put some effort in, but you seem to be another lazy big mouth. :lol:
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby MB7 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Hell bound heart wrote:Your poll, failed, your trying to shout louder than others , failed. So what do you do? Hop from guild to guild looking for easy gems, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
If you want more gems either buy them, learn how to raid better or put some effort in, but you seem to be another lazy big mouth. :lol:

You are here again ? fighting ?
You are welcome, I come in peace, I will make a page for those who attacks me, kills my pet and capture it, page will be called DK MB7, the attacker's replay will be published, and those who kill my pet, and dont capture it, may be friends or or allies, if we meet on the battle field, make your choice, other than that, don't threaten me like you did before, and don't trash talk anyone in public, because people are experiencing your attitudes and manners. and forget about the past, I deleted everything, okay Clive Barker :?:
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby Hell bound heart » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:40 am

Typical of a bully, you don't like it when someone stands up to them, I won't be told what to do or how to raid in a game by some big mouth fool , and believe me I ain't threatened you or anyone else here, I've just pointed out a difference of opinion, there r many ways to play this game, if you opened up your blinked mind you could learn from others, but because you think your opinion is the only one that matters, your destined to be a big mouth fool with no idea.
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby MB7 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Hell bound heart wrote:Typical of a bully, you don't like it when someone stands up to them, I won't be told what to do or how to raid in a game by some big mouth fool , and believe me I ain't threatened you or anyone else here, I've just pointed out a difference of opinion, there r many ways to play this game, if you opened up your blinked mind you could learn from others, but because you think your opinion is the only one that matters, your destined to be a big mouth fool with no idea.

Im big at a lot of things, not only the mouth, no matter what I do, or how much I respect you, haters gonna hate

- I'm in normal brackets btw,
but if I see dead guilds on HC, I ask nicely (not sneaky) to join and farm if they don't mind, and guess what, there are a lot of nice players in this game, they help each other, imagine one of the guys gifting me 1K gems, and in return he knows that I can do nothing with my 2.5K stars, yet when thanking him, he says: "it's a pleasure to help new comers to DK!" you believe that ?

and others without mentioning names, they gift it with a smile, just pick the nice people and stick to them in game and on real life, always the nice ppl.
i respect the proz even if enemies, and love n stick to the nice of them

Also I try to help if I can, if you want to improve ur dungeon with new meta defense styles, feel free to join or leave a msg of your dungeon name here, or pay me a visit in chat in this guild RAIDERS OF THE DEVIL'S PANTRY to test dungeon or be tested, to improve your dungeon and mine, and D3 players are most welcome for sure..

I dont need to buy gems, it's a Free-To-Play game, and Gems are easy to get or gifted from pro n nice players, Gems are in the air, my dungeon is still full of soft & hard veins but who got time for that..

in the end I will quote what was already quoted before, im with it, until there is a fix "If you find an edge in life you take it" to the most of it++ this is a game, and Developers leave some tricks on purpose for those who find them, DK1 & 2 full of secrets, how many of us took advantage of those secret campaigns & minions? just a few.. the few that make the difference and the decent reputation in game
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby Hell bound heart » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:50 am

Yawn :roll:
So some sandbaggers gave you trophies, big whoop, come back when you hit high Dcr 175+ or get on a leaderboard or 2. But I doubt you will as you seem to have the attention span of a goldfish.
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby MB7 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 am

Hell bound heart wrote:Yawn :roll:
So some sandbaggers gave you trophies, big whoop, come back when you hit high Dcr 175+ or get on a leaderboard or 2. But I doubt you will as you seem to have the attention span of a goldfish.

im just having fun.. no pressure
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby LegendaryOnesCom » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Jumping between guilds during tournament is wrong game design and here is the result. Few players use it to their advantage and destroy game for the rest, so pools must be created. Lock the guilds completely during tournaments or add 14 days penalty after leaving guild.

It's the same with high level dungeons that have low trophy count. It's just another trick to gain advantage even though it's not meant to be played that way. But every game has these little "cheaters" who do this instead of playing like normal people. :evil:
LegendaryOnesCom

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:12 pm

LegendaryOnesCom, you can suggest to ban jumping between guilds and sandbagging but I do not think they are "cheaters". They are playing the game in their way without breaking any rules.
In my opinion, it is not their fault but the design of the game is defective (or it gives players more freedom to be "creative"?) .

MB7 is making a good suggestion to make this game better. Some players just do not agree with him.
This is a good discussion. I do not think that you try to offend other players but would be better to avoid strong expressions :D
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Postby MB7 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:26 pm

JPN Keepers wrote:LegendaryOnesCom, you can suggest to ban jumping between guilds and sandbagging but I do not think they are "cheaters". They are playing the game in their way without breaking any rules.
In my opinion, it is not their fault but the design of the game is defective (or it gives players more freedom to be "creative"?) .

MB7 is making a good suggestion to make this game better. Some players just do not agree with him.
This is a good discussion. I do not think that you try to offend other players but would be better to avoid strong expressions :D

hahahaha you got me wrong :lol:
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion