HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Cheats winning hornys chosen

Talk amongst y'selves!

Cheats winning hornys chosen

Postby Hell bound heart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 am

With the current scoring system and the high Dcr dungeons using a cheat , have certain guilds profited from greater winnings and hornys rings, at the cost of honest players?
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Cheats winning hornys chosen

Postby Ululant » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Thanks to “a long time player” for identifying and reporting it to DevChris, unlike the abusers of this exploit/cheat. (You can identify yourself if you like.. I give you a lot of credit). I am highly suspicious now of many of the leaderboard dungeons;however, being a leaderboard dungeon myself I am positive there is more than just me that got there by time and grinding out the upgrades. I hope that they can fix this soon and restore the “balance” to tournaments. Honestly, I would cancel all tournaments until this is fixed. I also hope there is a way to track who has abused this exploit and reset their accounts. I look forward to updates from DevChris. Sincerely...
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Hell bound heart » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:01 pm

It's easy to see which guilds have used this cheat, they keep entering hc and score several million, but never buy gems to allow the to keep doing this.
Some of the guilds are part of different alliance but it's all the same players just moving from guild to guild sharing the cheat amongst them selves, and one of the guilds cried about a Chinese guild using a cheat but turns out they are just as bad and have no morales when it's there own players cheating, so they can get multiple rings
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 pm

If you have an evidence of cheat, report it to EA.
If not, let Chris hunt down the cheaters.

The worst scenario would be a hanging innocents by witch hunt.
It will make us ugly. :(
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Postby Hell bound heart » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:05 am

It's been reported, by several people.
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 am

Good. Then you have nothing to worry. Let Chris worry about it.
Do not take a risk of witch hunt. You do not want to hang up the innocent by any mistakes.
Let it go and enjoy the game. 8-)
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Postby Hell bound heart » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 am

Strange how no one from Italy, Spain , Slovakia, dark exodus or Ukraine have come forward to deny they cheat.
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby goonigoogoo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:30 am

To be honest I thought you were talking about Italy and Slovakia (we're all aware of Strada's immortal Horny)
As far as i'm aware no one has ever accused us of cheating.
Also I haven't said anything as no ones directly accused Separatists of anything so I didn't feel the need to respond.
Now you're pointing the finger I feel I should speak.
Firstly we have built Separatists on the principles of integrity and friendship.
The core members of Dark Exodus have been playing together for 3.5 years and I know them as good friends.
I have even met up with some a couple of times even though we live on different continents.
We have bought gems all the way through the 3.5 years of playing.
We have never accepted or allowed cheats in our Alliance and we have reported to Chris any keepers we have suspected of cheating \hacking.
Now if some keepers have found a fault in programming that has given them an advantage then good for them for being on the ball.
I was made aware of a possible resupply bug by a post Emily made a year or so ago but wasn't interested in following it up. I believe she posted it on youtube for everyone to see but I can't confirm this.
If you have ANY doubts about any of our keepers please inform Chris so he can look into it.
I am proud to have always been one of the players who has helped pay Chris's wages and helped keep the game alive.
(ps yes I buy stuff in other games too)
Oh lord help me I'm falling down the stairs
Guild - Dark Exodus
goonigoogoo
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Hell bound heart » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:53 pm

I commend you on your purchasing, however I will never give any more of my hard earned money ( have purchased gems before) to ea whilst they allow cheats to win. And I find it hard to believe that you r happy to allow cheats to not spend money and beat you , and claim false glory. because they cheat and win, and any win they have is not a true win, however they will sit there with the multiple rings, which in my eyes and others mean nothing now as the whole system is broken and worthless.
R u happy letting people use apps and hacks, easy to find via Google, to gain a advantage?
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Hell bound heart,

I share the anger with you and believe nobody is happy with the cheater who ruin the game.
I also know that you are truly honest and just. You are trying to solve the problem for everyone.
You are far more important than the worthless cheaters. Do not risk yourself for them.

I am not a fan of "I told you so" discussion but gooingoogoo disclosed his personal info for your witch hunting.
It would be nice to apologize him and honest players in DE for the false accusation before throwing questions.
I understand why you did it but anyways you made the mistake and hurt his feelings. It hurts yourself too, doesn't it?
Honest players including you do not need to suffer more for cheaters.

It must be difficult but let it go. Let Chris worry about it.
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Next

Return to General Discussion