HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

NEW STAR RECORD

Talk amongst y'selves!

NEW STAR RECORD

Postby Boratu[UA] » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Greeting keepers:)

Been not a new keeper but the one who saw much in this game: many great keepers come and go, baby dungeon time, glitch, cheaters and other things in this game, I would like to say “Huge Thanks” to all the keepers who was supporting Ukraine guild this HC (T189). Really proud that I take a part in creating such a great team of friends. Playing with friends and for friends is what this game about:)

Would like to say thanks to all the keepers who were playing against us. Without you this new record will not be possible 8-) 8-) 8-)
https://ibb.co/ktQWex
Guild leader Ukraine 23 rings
3rd Plunderer in Leaderboard
1st on CP Leaderboard
3th on Trophies Leaderboard
Trophies 45 500+
CP 20.000.000+
Boratu[UA]
Minion
Minion

Re: NEW STAR RECORD

Postby ( • ̀ω•́ ) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 pm

What an awsome team! :twisted:
( • ̀ω•́ )

Postby DK2Hell » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:29 am

congrats very nice score! :twisted:

i want to see the top 10 keeper please... ;)
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767

My Line ID = me12345683
DK2Hell
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Boratu[UA] » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:48 am

Would like to see ss of top 10 from Sew guild. Can exchange with ss if someone is interested:)
Guild leader Ukraine 23 rings
3rd Plunderer in Leaderboard
1st on CP Leaderboard
3th on Trophies Leaderboard
Trophies 45 500+
CP 20.000.000+
Boratu[UA]
Minion
Minion

Postby HellSewercide » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi Boratu,

Congratulations on your new ring.

The first day was close, but when you guys got backup there wasn’t much we could do, so I made the call to the team to save their energy, time and gems. It was fun though, it reminded me of the old days when the fight lasted more than the first hour.

http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7645&start=60&hilit=sewercide+russia#p68432

I would like to say a BIG Thank You to all those that took part in both teams as I had old friends in Ukraine too.

Regarding your comment about the sharing screen shots, I was asleep the last 8 hours of the tournament so I don’t have the latest and it would be pointless as most of the players only played for one day, so the scores don’t really reflect their ability. I can tell you I was in the top but I only raided 1 hour on day 2.

If you’re wondering if our top scorer beat yours the answer is no, he was short a few stars.

Till next time.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 18 (Sewercide x3, Italy x4, Russia x3, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Mexico, Slovakia, Dutch, France actif)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kaiser9520 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:36 pm

HellSewercide wrote:
The first day was close, but when you guys got backup there wasn’t much we could do, so I made the call to the team to save their energy, time and gems. It was fun though, it reminded me of the old days when the fight lasted more than the first hour.

You are funny, Ukraine started with 48 keepers, and ended up with 48 keepers. On the other hand, I saw Sewercide having 50 keepers at one point. Once, you guys saw that you couldn't catch up many decided to leave, and go farming. If I'm not mistaken at least 8 of you guys left because of that.

Cheers :)
Kaiser9520

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:47 am

Very impressive result from both sides - either could’ve broken the tournament record in a single day. Congrats to both - Ukraine wins this hard fight, looking forward to seeing the next!
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby ( • ̀ω•́ ) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Funny to see you at POLAND door Hell :D
( • ̀ω•́ )

Postby HellSewercide » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:19 pm

( • ̀ω•́ ) wrote:Funny to see you at POLAND door Hell :D

I came to say congrats to Poland for their first ring :)
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 18 (Sewercide x3, Italy x4, Russia x3, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Mexico, Slovakia, Dutch, France actif)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion