HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Rules for cooldown time immortals

Talk amongst y'selves!

Rules for cooldown time immortals

Postby Mek4neK » Thu May 09, 2019 6:38 am

is there a cheat sheet or rule file where I could read about the cooldown-penalties (or other penalty system) of won or lost raids?

Sometimes my immortals got "knocked out" in a raid (won) and are immediately available afterwards. No matter if they got knocked out right in the middle or in the last seconds.
Sometimes they need to cool down up to 3h if knocked out.
If a raid was lost, they need a cooldown for 30 min (even if not knocked out).
If a raid was won by another immortal I have the impression the cooldown time is reduced for the knocked out immortal, too.
Mek4neK

Re: Rules for cooldown time immortals

Postby Starduka » Thu May 09, 2019 7:22 am

If you raid a clone dungeon all your immortals are revived.
If is not a clone and your immortal gets knockdown it will be resting for up to 4 hours, depending on immortal level.
If is not a clone and you lose raid with immortal still alive it will rest for 30m
Guild - The Malazans
Starduka
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kongar » Thu May 09, 2019 5:36 pm

Best choice is not losing or knocking out immortal... Then you don't need to worry about cooldown.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Mek4neK » Wed May 15, 2019 11:23 am

Still it is sometimes a weird behaviour. The clock said 5min to revive. I switched to another immortal and quite suddenly swampus revived (did not chose him). Then after leaving the dungeon and returning, swampus had another 5 min to go!!!!? When switching to another immortal (still 4 min left) swampus was availabe again!!!

I have just raided and won with a still "alive" immortal (not knocked out - replayed, because I wasn't sure what to believe, but my swampus was the "last man standing"!) and returned with a 2:40h resting immortal???WTF??

PS: what's a "clone dungeon"?
Mek4neK

Postby tripo » Wed May 15, 2019 1:38 pm

That's a known feature that has to do with the Guild Perks being incorrectly calculated. Viewing a replay or so will correct that temporarily.

A clone is a dungeon exactly like a real player's but with a random name. If you attack it, it won't affect any real players, even if you capture an immortal or so. If you win, it'll revive all your immortals (pretty sure that's not by design). There's no way to tell which dungeon is a clone and which is real, unless you know who's in a certain guild, and that the clone isn't.
tripo

Postby big_davey_b » Sat May 18, 2019 7:07 am

There are a whole load of standard Clone Names to look out for. Seamus Sleepberg, Lord Healey, Lame Jason, Lady Catherine, Horney, Horned Reaper, The Avatar, Jeffrey Mistle. And a ton more. If you encounter anybody with one of those names, then it is almost certainly a clone dungeon. Also, you will sometimes get offered people supposedly from your own guild to raid. They are all clones as well.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Playing DK since the PC days.
i used to call myself a Whale in the Making.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion