HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

New stars earning system

Talk amongst y'selves!

New stars earning system

Postby Azkaban Rus » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:48 pm

Awesome :D , now sandbaggers and little accounts will be really happy - even 20 dcr can earn 1000 stars vs 20 dcr for few seconds (he just needs a Tiny) and can be almost fast like 400 dcr...and 600+, because 600 dcr will earn only 40 more stars than 400 vs same dungeon...good, also there is no need to spend gems for upgrade dungeon to 666 lvl, player just need to be 300-350 dcr with high level trolls and immortal to score like 600+ dcr :lol: Free for all in every tourney ;) it would be very funny to win rings using 20 dcr all the times against top players, main thing in this type of playing - don’t grow up :) but of course only few players will go to hc using their top accounts...and soon lots of them will be abandoned (because sandbaggers and small accounts will have easiest dg to attack and big speed without losing gems) which will increase sandbaggers speed again :(
Azkaban Rus

Re: New stars earning system

Postby Cesspool » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:37 am

Ya it hasn’t really helped. At DCR 401 I’m way better off 100%-ing DCR 20-40 dungeons (which I get offered routinely) for 1500-2500 pts with little to no mana spent than battling 350-450 dungeons for 1-2* and 3-6000 pts and using way more mana. Needs more tweaking.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 42, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby HellSewercide » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:29 am

I think its fine. a small dungeon still isn't as fast as a big dungeon and it has brought some life to the little players to enjoy the game.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 66 (Sewercide x8, Italy x22, Russia x18, Slovakia x3, France x3, Gilde Pilsner x2, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Baby, Monsters x2, Mexico, Dutch, France actif, TER)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby jjlees » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:15 am

While I think changes in concept are good, I think more tweaking is needed. Like mentioned, I get a similar reward for a 20 DCR dungeon that I do from a 120 one. And really no reason to attack dungeons like mine at 400+ DCR. For lower risk, I get essentially the same reward for a 200-something dungeon. A linear approach to rewards is good in concept but I think some step-up incentives should be re-introduced.

-Tsl
Tsl "The Sweat Lodge"
Singapore

jjlees

Return to General Discussion