HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

How to protect against Deegg and Dugger?

Talk amongst y'selves!

How to protect against Deegg and Dugger?

Postby Hadumba » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:37 pm

So I’ve just managed to make a dungeon that’s well organized enough to reduce impact of invaders.

And then came in Deegg and Dugger...

Everything my dungeon architecture stood for is now worthless.

At this point I feel the game is pointless, I thought the whole premise was to set traps and plan the dungeon in a way that will maximize defense.
But if some immortal is able to cut through walls like they’re not there then what’s the point?

How do I kick its butt?
Hadumba

Re: How to protect against Deegg and Dugger?

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:24 pm

Walls, freeze traps, doors, bug zappers, will show them enough that buildings can kill them. By the time you get to level 10 workshop you should have enough traps to start making it more difficult.

Also, progression in the game is probably more about offense than defense. The only replays you’ll see are from people who are confident they can win against you - the people who are afraid of your defense won’t attack. So don’t use relays to judge how good your defense is!
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: How to protect against Deegg and Dugger?

Postby Dr. Sushi » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:24 am

Like most minions, D&D is vulnerable to ice traps. This combined with say the Torture chamber room can be very effective against that immortal. Even at the higher levels, your dungeon will have vulnerabilities against higher level players. I'm on 330 and can still get defeated up to 80%. Replays are good in that you can see if there are any common areas where other players are attacking from, so you can fortify that area more. I always think when someone decides to attack me, I will lose, but it will cost them a lot of mana and minions. Also when it comes to defence, the point is to slow down the advancement of the enemy. We all have 3 minutes to destroy the dungeon, so slowing them down as much as possible is in your benefit.
Dr. Sushi

Return to General Discussion