HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Is there a Sure-Win Technique???

Talk amongst y'selves!

Is there a Sure-Win Technique???

Postby far queue » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:20 am

Image Image

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO KEEPERS WHO LOVE TO SPEND GEMS BUT STILL LOST DESPITE REVIVAL AND/OR RESUPPLY. :D

==============================

Q: What is the most powerful technique/spell available to win any raid in DK Mobile?
A: It's the "Spinning Disco Light / Disco Ball" technique (which is often misunderstood and underestimated).

Q: Is it possible to win any raid (without using any Minion or Immortal) against any Dread of high DCR?
A: Yes, with the "Disco Ball" technique.

Q: So are you saying that this "Disco Ball" technique will win all raids against all/any dungeons?
A: Absolutely yes, and with no raiding-skill required.

Q: Wow, surely there must be a disadvantage or catch to this easy and most powerful sure-win technique?
A: Sad to say, you will need 1,000 mana (500 + resupply).

Q: Who the heck would use 1,000 mana on a single raid?
A: The game playback shows that some keepers would do it, especially on mature dungeons with high DCR or to maintain the win-streak or go for 100% 3-star victory. Well, I didn’t say it would be the cheapest way to raid, but it is the surest way to win.

Q: So does the "Disco Ball" technique by itself do a 100% damage on a dungeon for a 3-star victory?
A: No. By itself, I have witnessed the "Disco Ball" technique of being capable of doing up to 70% damage to a dungeon (depending on the dungeon-layout).

Q: Up to 70% damage? Why then did you allege earlier that the "Disco Ball" technique is ideal for a 100% 3-star victory on tough dungeons with high DCR?
A: After 12 hits by the "Disco Ball" technique on any dungeon, you would have 1-star with many of the rooms and doors destroyed/weakened. Then, you simply drop some minions with a high level Horny and/or Swampus to finish up. :)

Q: Would EA nerf this technique?
A: Unlikely, because this technique encourages keepers to use/buy more gems. Besides, only great friends/enemies would spend gems on each other to add more fun to the game. LOL.

Q: OK,... what exactly is this amazing technique and how does it work?
A: This 21.5 minute video explains it all.

(Do read the video description also)

Q: So what else do you get out of this?
A: See: http://serdangsejati2.webs.com/db.jpg

Q: OK, I suck in raiding but I don't want to win with gems. Any hope for me?
A: There is still hope. Alternatively, these two options do not guarantee you a victory but they will greatly increase your chance of winning:
1) OPTION #1: 500 mana + Thunderbolt
... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gU1xL6zXm0
2) OPTION #2: 500 mana + Dragon Breath
... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8dR0Sjsovo

Last edited by far queue on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
====================================

I USED TO BE INDECISIVE, NOW I AM NOT SURE
My DK videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XfPS ... pytecvbi0g
far queue
Minion
Minion

Re: Is there a Sure-Win Technique???

Postby cato-san » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:30 am

Brilliant! :lol:
Won a ring with Italy (T38), Mexico (T41) and Sewercide (T45), which is nice I guess.
cato-san
Minion
Minion

Postby Waldlord » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:02 am

I will test it.... looks freaky
Waldo von German Empire - uh... imps working again...

Dungeon: Waldo[DH3 / DCR7]
Guild:
German Empire [LVL6 / ROLE:Clown]
Trophies:
yeah
CP:
Hearts:
one broken Heart
Plunder:
7.90€

DKA
Waldlord
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Nabashin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:12 am

- Refill
- Revive
- Disable Trap
- Cluck off Immortal
- Tiny Snipers
- Baby dungeons
- Scout bonus
- 1st Strike bonus

And now this hateful exploit... I am sorry but why the hell cant people just play this game for the fun of it!!! Why the hell do we put up with this???
As if it isn't hard enough to win against somone buying the win with 1000 mana - it is now impossible...
If the developers don't do something about this - then I QUIT... This game just isn't competitive anymore.
And before all you apologists come out and say - oh it's just another another way to play the game!!! We have a right to play the way we want to... Well what about my right to defend the trophies I have spent over a year accumulating from gemers? Where is my pay to defend button (apart from having to dump $5 worth of gems to buy a week cave in where I can't raid). To hell with this game and the pay to win model - I am off
Dungeon: Nabashin [DH10 / LVL29]
Guild: Dread Dungeons [LVL30 / ROLE:LT]
Trophies: 6000+
CP: 1,500,000
Nabashin
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Waldlord » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:03 am

Tested it on two top100 dungeons. Easy 1 Star. Most other Dungeons it would be 2 Star with few mages and trolls
Waldo von German Empire - uh... imps working again...

Dungeon: Waldo[DH3 / DCR7]
Guild:
German Empire [LVL6 / ROLE:Clown]
Trophies:
yeah
CP:
Hearts:
one broken Heart
Plunder:
7.90€

DKA
Waldlord
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Argentina » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:40 am

Refill during an attack shouldn't we allowed.
Dungeon: Argento
Guild: Spain Craft / Dread Dungeons
Argentina
Minion
Minion

Postby Ravenous » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 am

Neither refill nor revive should be allowed DURING a raid. If you you want to spend some gems to get back in the game quicker then fine.
List of Polls:Topic order Ascending Topic order Descending
DH 11 / DCR 82 / trophy~5.8k / CP>2.8m / HB>8.6k / Plunder>12.1b
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby cato-san » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:04 am

Nabashin wrote:- Refill
- Revive
- Disable Trap
- Cluck off Immortal
- Tiny Snipers
- Baby dungeons
- Scout bonus
- 1st Strike bonus

And now this hateful exploit... I am sorry but why the hell cant people just play this game for the fun of it!!! Why the hell do we put up with this???
As if it isn't hard enough to win against somone buying the win with 1000 mana - it is now impossible...
If the developers don't do something about this - then I QUIT... This game just isn't competitive anymore.
And before all you apologists come out and say - oh it's just another another way to play the game!!! We have a right to play the way we want to... Well what about my right to defend the trophies I have spent over a year accumulating from gemers? Where is my pay to defend button (apart from having to dump $5 worth of gems to buy a week cave in where I can't raid). To hell with this game and the pay to win model - I am off

I believe OP wasn't really serious with his post... :roll: anyway, I'd be surprised if this playstyle becomes popular, haha!
Won a ring with Italy (T38), Mexico (T41) and Sewercide (T45), which is nice I guess.
cato-san
Minion
Minion

Postby far queue » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:42 pm

We all knew from the start that this game is full of gem-hungry features and yet we are still playing it and commenting in this forum.

What? 249 gems to instantly dig up just one "Hard Gem Vein" tile? Okay, I think I will just wait for 24hrs. :mrgreen:
====================================

I USED TO BE INDECISIVE, NOW I AM NOT SURE
My DK videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XfPS ... pytecvbi0g
far queue
Minion
Minion

Postby rivas » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Ravenous wrote:Neither refill nor revive should be allowed DURING a raid. If you you want to spend some gems to get back in the game quicker then fine.

+1
ImageSolo brackets won: 4. Sandbagger and mother of 2 baby dungeons. Guilds: Element Zero, KAOS, Wartroll, The Dungeon Kings
Dungeon Keeper: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... S27gsDvucZ
rivas
Keeper
Keeper

Next

Return to General Discussion