HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby LegendaryOnesCom » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:26 pm

JPN Keepers wrote:LegendaryOnesCom, you can suggest to ban jumping between guilds and sandbagging but I do not think they are "cheaters". They are playing the game in their way without breaking any rules.
In my opinion, it is not their fault but the design of the game is defective (or it gives players more freedom to be "creative"?) .


You know I don't mean cheating in its original meaning, but we all know this had to be fixed asap so players can't do that. Of course there always will be someone who will use it to their advantage. It's not creativity - as you said, design is just defective. I like this game, so I am pretty sad that devs are unable to fix it. There is number of issues that need to be changed (units pathfinding, tournament stars calculation, trophy stars calculation, training times bug, guild hopping, building times are too high..).
LegendaryOnesCom
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby Gunbladelad » Mon May 01, 2017 10:23 pm

The issue is high ranking players abuse the system to essentially get into easier brackets to bolster their chances of winning by going up against much weaker dungeons than theirs.
Gunbladelad
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 am

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby pisus » Tue May 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Gunbladelad wrote:The issue is high ranking players abuse the system to essentially get into easier brackets to bolster their chances of winning by going up against much weaker dungeons than theirs.


So people playing since three or four years should not have any advantages over newer players?
User avatar
pisus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:22 am

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby purgatoria » Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 pm

pisus wrote:
Gunbladelad wrote:The issue is high ranking players abuse the system to essentially get into easier brackets to bolster their chances of winning by going up against much weaker dungeons than theirs.


So people playing since three or four years should not have any advantages over newer players?

Its more about the ring cartels hopping to easier brackets than the time you put in. Good try at a strawman though.
User avatar
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 am

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby pisus » Wed May 03, 2017 6:43 am

purgatoria wrote:
pisus wrote:
Gunbladelad wrote:The issue is high ranking players abuse the system to essentially get into easier brackets to bolster their chances of winning by going up against much weaker dungeons than theirs.


So people playing since three or four years should not have any advantages over newer players?

Its more about the ring cartels hopping to easier brackets than the time you put in. Good try at a strawman though.


Excuse me?
User avatar
pisus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:22 am

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby purgatoria » Wed May 03, 2017 9:01 pm

What?
User avatar
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 am

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby MB7 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:46 pm

sorry ?
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby purgatoria » Fri May 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Who?
User avatar
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 am

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby MB7 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:12 am

im retired, nice to meet u guys.. it was very fun to play the game.. im getting married and life goes on.. it was nice to meet you all.. i will check if i can delete this account, srry for those who keep grudges and i forgive you all as well <3
peace
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Legal Notices    |    Product EULAs & Other Disclaimers    |    Terms of Service     |    Privacy Policy - Your Privacy Rights    |    Corporate Info    |    Online Safety Guidelines

© 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.