HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Talk amongst y'selves!

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby MB7 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:41 am

Can you simply add a penalty time for changing guild so you can stop this sarcasm ?
the same players from the same guild move around from guild to guild to assure 1st, 2nd, 3rd place on HC tournament? like really ? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
in the begining of the tourny, one of the guilds got 18 players, in the middle of it, it becomes 48, then back to 18 ? is that normal ?
in all other games, other than DK *but somehow same kind of games* they add penalty time for changing guilds, one of them was 1 day to change from guild to guild.

ther are being alliances and players move and comeback.. this is not normal at all..
fix it please
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby Gonjinn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:31 pm

I brought this matter up before. But it was promptly being shot down by some members here (who were probably the ones who move from guild to guild. Some even own multiple solo member guilds. All members will assemble in the easiest bracket.). It really depends on the developer willingness to stop this altogether.
Recruiter of Singapore Guild
Curator of Singapore Guild Blog

If you are an active Raider who is neither a hopper nor going after The Ring,
looking for a good Guild to grow together, look no further.
Together, we can achieve great success.
Gonjinn
Minion
Minion

Postby unrafa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Why not join the gang or make a bigger one
This update is tremendously useless and unfair with 2 mines legacy dungeons. Sad!
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Gonjinn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Join them? You got to be kidding me!!!

Gonjinn
Minion
Minion

Postby unrafa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Why not? It seems a cool way to play, always on the run in groups like the bikers Angels of hell, wrecking havok when they arrive!! And every guild yelling, ooohh!! Noo! They are going to play here! God help us!! But God never listen and you get the hammer of hell, they take all the gems and leave as fast as they came leaving a lot of dust behind...
This update is tremendously useless and unfair with 2 mines legacy dungeons. Sad!
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Gonjinn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Cool? Lol. That I beg to defer. More like homeless to me. This week with this guild. Next week with another. For me, I am already home. To each his own.

Gonjinn
Minion
Minion

Postby unrafa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Yes to each his own, but not homeless, I don't run with that group but probably many of them have his own 'home guild' to peace out from Tuesday to Friday and sometimes they have to play with the family guild to not look ungrateful... It's a more complicated guild life, not for everyone.
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby csajjj » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:12 am

I like this idea of time penalty. But I've only ever been with the one guild since the beginning, even before international release.
Dungeon: Deer Park
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Emily Evil » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Nonsense as much as asking about a penalty time for staying too long in your guild.
Today is my birthday. My line ID: Emily.Rivas
Emily Evil

Postby Snarfy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Interesting idea, however I would like to make a couple of points. People tend to move once during the tournament. If they moved a second time then all the stars gained would disappear making the move pointless. Secondly, as has been suggested, most players have a guild to which they are loyal and only move to help or merely play alongside their friends. Is that really such a bad thing? Penalising movement has a number of issues. What if you were kicked from a guild? Punishment for joining another would add insult to injury. I get your annoyance having been on the wrong side of guild movement but I feel punishment is equally unjustifiable.
Snarfy

Next

Return to General Discussion