HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby MB7 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:07 pm

purgatoria wrote:
MB7 wrote:OK any admins here to listen :) ? how can someone tag a moderator here ?

You can trust in the ea to pay attention to the forums, or
Send chris a message, and that way you know for sure if you are being ignored.

he answered me,
I've been keeping an eye on that thread, and it's also come up in the past, but as a matter of policy I do not weigh in on issues like that.

However, I make it a point to always relay feedback of this nature on to the rest of the team, so they are aware of the opinions on the matter on both sides.

8-) 8-)

** so if we complain more about it, then they can do it.. 8-)
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby hell hole keeper » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Better yet, any player who joins a guild should not be able to contribute stars to a tourney that has already started - period.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Gonjinn » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:46 am

+1000 :)
Recruiter of Singapore Guild
Curator of Singapore Guild Blog

If you are an active Raider who is neither a hopper nor going after The Ring,
looking for a good Guild to grow together, look no further.
Together, we can achieve great success.
Gonjinn
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Emily Evil » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:27 am

You dont deserve to lock guilds and win a gold medal with 20k stars just because of dumb luck. And hoppers are there to correct that and move from where is a lot of competition to where there isnt any. Balance. We are the Balance makers. The clockwork masters... We do this for your own good.
Today is my birthday. My line ID: Emily.Rivas
Emily Evil

Postby JudasPerdeAqui » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:06 am

This hopping nonsense is simply killing the PVP system for any newbie players in this game and it must stop NOW!!! There is absolutely no chance to win any prizes because they go from guild to guild winning the tournaments in every bracket. If this continues it will certainly prejudice the game as there is no reason for new players to keep participating in this.

hell hole keeper wrote:Better yet, any player who joins a guild should not be able to contribute stars to a tourney that has already started - period.

I absolutely second this.
JudasPerdeAqui

Postby Gaga Lordberothium » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 am

To be honest, i used to hop and farm gems in the past too. But the truth is, hopping doesn't balance the game it is just unfair to gamers , who are loyal to their guild. It is a big problem of this game , that a few hundred players dominate nearly all tournaments. Most of them are doing this because of having no other chance for being successful. Hopping is a key for a system, which doesnt allow smaller guilds and newer gamers to grow up without losing enthusiasm.
You only have to look on the member count in the brackets to see the result of this rules ( exploits?).
The fun is gone for many ex-gamers. Locking star count for guild members before qualification begins would be a good start to bring the game back on a better way. But it could be a harder problem for the developers than creating new levels. So i doubt it will be realized in the future.
Gaga Lordberothium

Postby Emily Evil » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:52 am

Now i see it. You want to build a wall like Donald Trump and keep rich players from moving to poorer brackets and take the gems and jobs of the poor.

But when the poor want to do the same to the rich you have no problem with that

Today is my birthday. My line ID: Emily.Rivas
Emily Evil

Postby Gaga Lordberothium » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:50 am

I cannot see, why "poor" guilds should harm stronger ones this way.
But if you wanna hear it:
LETS MAKE DK GREAT AGAIN :lol:
Gaga Lordberothium

Postby Kaihawaii » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:04 am

I endorsed locked guilds right from release already from qualifier until tournament has finished. This addresses many issues casual players are facing from 1-2 douzends high rollers. High rollers don't like the idea, because their odds of winning a bracket for reasonable opportunity costs will decline. From a customer experience perspective, EA has to get insights, which group needs more balancing or incentive to purchase more ingame AND keep the community active. Experienced HRs, who earn more gems, than they spent or casuals, who spent maybe once or twice during tournaments until they realize they'll kicked from podium the last hours of a tournament.

Our own guilds do guild hopping during tournaments on regular basis, but this isn't the way I play personally. I stick to one of our guilds for 2+ years now and don't call for help, while others fighting for podium stock their staff up in last hours. It's an advantage for hoppers, but within current set of rules.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby AngryRaw » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 am

Voting for locking +1

Nevertheless, neither solution is easy.
Guild Leones [lv30]
Twin Accounts [Raw & Raw+]
Combat Points [550K+]