HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby MB7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Hell bound heart wrote:Nope, you r wrong. Just because you try and shout the loudest doesn't mean you r right. The vast majority of players don't come on the forum because of idiots with stupid ideas, telling them how they should play.

I asked Christian to make a poll or smthn, to send in game poll (if that is ok or available or can be) if not, i dont know what should we do, imagine if u log into the game, and HR asks you directly and two icons pops out YES / NO, and you click on one of them, DO YOU WANT A PENALTY ON CHANGING GUILD? YES/NO Question.. it's not a hard thing to do I think, is it ?
if you trust developers, if they manage to do this, then let them do it and see.. it's a beautiful way to check if they like it or not..

BUT ANYWAY GUYS, WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT, WHEN THERE IS BRLOH WITH 700K STARS OMG! he is his own guild , I LOVE THIS GUY OMG 700K STARS GUYS!! HAHAA HE IS THE WINNER OF STAR GAMING FOR SURE! :mrgreen:
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby purgatoria » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:53 pm

You can create your own poll with a new topic, no need to get permission from anyone. It will be selectable in the option section under the submit/preview buttons.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby MB7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:41 pm

purgatoria wrote:You can create your own poll with a new topic, no need to get permission from anyone. It will be selectable in the option section under the submit/preview buttons.

such a smart game user.. omg... omg... always the nice n smart advice come from you.. OMG
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby MB7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Gonjinn wrote:I brought this matter up before. But it was promptly being shot down by some members here (who were probably the ones who move from guild to guild. Some even own multiple solo member guilds. All members will assemble in the easiest bracket.). It really depends on the developer willingness to stop this altogether.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11792
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby MB7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:47 pm

MB7 wrote:
purgatoria wrote:You can create your own poll with a new topic, no need to get permission from anyone. It will be selectable in the option section under the submit/preview buttons.

such a smart game user.. omg... omg... always the nice n smart advice come from you.. OMG

Thank you
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11792
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby pisus » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Well well well, it seems like we have a big a$$hole here! First he criticizes game and players for hopping around and "changing guilds like changing socks", then he tries every fcking weekend to sneak in a solo guild qualified for hc, just to assure himself an easy and free thousand gems! Wanna earn gems? JOIN A GUILD AND RAID. But do not complain on the forum and then do worse. At least the ones who change during a tournament, they have to fight for the first place, not just doing a raid and earn 1000 gems. So dear MB7, SHUT UP.
pisus

Postby pitofdespair » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:51 pm

MB7 is hardly the only one that has been complaining about hopping (for years). But I think we can all agree the qualification for HC is just busted stupid, ever since bonus stars were introduced and a separate HC threshold wasn't put in with it.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
Game Center: agoodspellr
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Gonjinn » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:19 pm

All these guild hoppers are making a mockery of both Horny Chosen as well as Guild Tournaments.
Think about the existing 2 scenarios:
1. Hoppers going around abandon guilds to qualify and find the easiest bracket to compete in Guild tournament
2. Hoppers from different guilds join pre-agreed specific guild to compete for Horny Chosen

In case 2, Spain guild deliberately send a high level keeper, Voodoo (9k+ trophies ) over to my guild to increase our guild's aggregate trophy count to get us among Top 5 for auto qualify to Horny Chosen; knowing we are not part of any alliances and thus increase their chance of winning the Ring.

In both cases, what chance does a proper guild stands?
This is a total joke.

To some like MiamiBeach_Steve, I quote "If you find an edge in life you take it". To me, these are just underhand methods and dirty tricks.
Recruiter of Singapore Guild
Curator of Singapore Guild Blog

If you are an active Raider who is neither a hopper nor going after The Ring,
looking for a good Guild to grow together, look no further.
Together, we can achieve great success.
Gonjinn
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby MB7 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 am

pisus wrote:Well well well, it seems like we have a big a$$hole here! First he criticizes game and players for hopping around and "changing guilds like changing socks", then he tries every fcking weekend to sneak in a solo guild qualified for hc, just to assure himself an easy and free thousand gems! Wanna earn gems? JOIN A GUILD AND RAID. But do not complain on the forum and then do worse. At least the ones who change during a tournament, they have to fight for the first place, not just doing a raid and earn 1000 gems. So dear MB7, SHUT UP.

no no no, it's not like this, at first I joined in 2017, a lot of players playing this game since 2013, it's not fair to compete with you guys and you were here since 2013/2014, so if I farm gems, and spend on offers, maybe this way I get closer to you.
2nd, I complain about the hopping, if they fix it, then it's cool, if not, then I hop, and im just suggesting, because this game is over, Ukraine is the winner, no one can compete them, they just throw one or two rings to their allies guilds so they please them, but they have 15 rings, they are the winners, no one can compete them Unless if YOU guys unite against them. but a lot of players don't communicate. I will try to gather you together against them, but me myself I just do 2.5K stars. im new to the game and my dcr is 31. and actually I dont care who wins the tourny, I care for trophies.
3rd I don't sneak, I ask gently, can I please join and farm gems & ds, and once they kicked me last 10 mins! (this Italy leader 2,3,4) hate me
4th Im not in any guild, and you are right about changing sucks.. heheh i really dont know what to say, you caught me.. hahaha
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:23 pm

It says something in this thread that the ppl against hopping are polite and provide arguments while the people for hopping only have insults and rudeness. Don't take it personally MB7 - they're just trying to defend their advantage with the only (desperate) means they have. But I wouldn't hold your breath on a change - requests on this have been around for at least a couple of years. Potentially alienating existing money-paying players in the hopes of encouraging newer players is risky for them.

The good news is that growth in power in the game slows as you get higher, so if you focus only on training your useful minions and two good offensive immortals, you can get into the better tiers of tournament stars within a year.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
Game Center: agoodspellr
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion