HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD

Postby unrafa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 am

+1 Trump Wall. -1 DK Wall
This update is tremendously useless and unfair with 2 mines legacy dungeons. Sad!
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby MB7 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 pm

BTW I sent him a message, and he replied to it, thank you for the advice in the beginning.. <3
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby MB7 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:16 pm

I think all approved on penalty time for changing guild, except one I think, his opinion was about why dont you join the gangs...
I think 99% agrees, lets deliver the message to Developers, I will msg Christian again.
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby Hell bound heart » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 am

Nope, you r wrong. Just because you try and shout the loudest doesn't mean you r right. The vast majority of players don't come on the forum because of idiots with stupid ideas, telling them how they should play.
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JudasPerdeAqui » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:04 pm

The game is about balance and giving more chances to newer players than older players. If you want to be the king of everything you should create a server and play alone or with your gang friends. This game needs penalty time for changing guilds or newer guilds will never win anything.
JudasPerdeAqui

Postby Tempus Fugit » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Hell bound heart wrote:Nope, you r wrong. Just because you try and shout the loudest doesn't mean you r right. The vast majority of players don't come on the forum because of idiots with stupid ideas, telling them how they should play.

+1
Also, the vast majority of top players left the game due to repeated changes to DK to appease the few who cried the loudest.
Will this make another wave a keepers leave?
Then the few complainers would be left the play with themselves. :lol:
"Civilization is where one man can insult another man to his face without having his guts spilt on the floor"
-Conan the Barbarian
Tempus Fugit
Minion
Minion

Postby Plague » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:03 am

If you moved guild from time to time, you might learn a few bits from other people and gain some new 'in game friends' and possibly learn how to score a bit better, instead of getting all up set when a couple of others who can score faster join in and beat you. And then try to change the game because you are a sore loser and don't put the effort in .
Plague

Postby purgatoria » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:43 pm

MB7 wrote:I think all approved on penalty time for changing guild, except one I think, his opinion was about why dont you join the gangs...
I think 99% agrees, lets deliver the message to Developers, I will msg Christian again.

Who is Christian and what can he do that chriss can't?
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby MB7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

purgatoria wrote:
MB7 wrote:I think all approved on penalty time for changing guild, except one I think, his opinion was about why dont you join the gangs...

Who is Christian and what can he do that chriss can't?

A one Christian can do much more of what a thousand Chriss can do. "quoted by me xD"
I call every Chris as Christians whether they like it or not! I'm a believer in a world of athiests, I call people what I want. now go to the police, I aint afraid!
Only afraid from God :D ONLY!!

I like you Purgatoria, im not kidding :)
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby MB7 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:03 pm

JudasPerdeAqui wrote:The game is about balance and giving more chances to newer players than older players. If you want to be the king of everything you should create a server and play alone or with your gang friends. This game needs penalty time for changing guilds or newer guilds will never win anything.

<3 is that enough ?
<3 <3 <3 ? is that cool ?
TAKE THIS: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (there was no copy paste on that :D )
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion