HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Request> Notification on device after being attacked.

Talk amongst y'selves!

Request> Notification on device after being attacked.

Postby MB7 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Can you guys add a notification like the one your minions are ready for battle, but instead, you are under attack or something ? just any notification so I get my phone n cancel cave in n get back to work or something... or an option to cancel cave ins...
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Re: Request> Notification on device after being attacked.

Postby purgatoria » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 pm

They stopped doing that? Way back when I was phone bound, attack notifications used to pop up. Not really reliably, but they did come.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby MB7 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:15 am

purgatoria wrote:They stopped doing that? Way back when I was phone bound, attack notifications used to pop up. Not really reliably, but they did come.

I never got one, seems they stopped.. its a cool notification, i depend on defense to get tps, so if i am notified, i just disable cave in n continue.. and rearm my traps.. cuz the one who attacked me 1st get lost for traps, and the one who gets revenge, sorry traps are not working..
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby Emily Evil » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:59 pm

There was a screensaver with imps, you could slap without opening the game, that screensaver was the one who sent attack notifications but it was deactivated in update 5. The screen saver is still packaged in the game but can not be installed or activated within the game.
Today is my birthday. My line ID: Emily.Rivas
Emily Evil

Postby MB7 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Emily Evil wrote:There was a screensaver with imps, you could slap without opening the game, that screensaver was the one who sent attack notifications but it was deactivated in update 5. The screen saver is still packaged in the game but can not be installed or activated within the game.

that makes sense.. thanks
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Return to General Discussion