HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

DH Level Requirement for Rss Storage Rm Upgrades

Talk amongst y'selves!

DH Level Requirement for Rss Storage Rm Upgrades

Postby Cesspool » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:14 am

I'm enjoying the new upgrade but wondering why the designers thought it would be a good idea to require DH 17 to be able to upgrade rss storage rooms to 13? You need lvl 13 rss rooms to get any other room upgraded to 15. It throws off game balance to force keepers to push their DH up to 17 so quickly. /rant
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: DH Level Requirement for Rss Storage Rm Upgrades

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 pm

It's one of several bottlenecks that hit on odd-numbered heart levels. It forces people to claim and upgrade their mines, originally to eliminate two-entrance dungeons. It also was tied to combat points with heart level, preventing people who don't raid from increasing their levels only by collecting from mines/queries or spending cash (and thus making robot players difficult to implement, I assume). The pattern continues - at heart 19 you'll need mines 17, and only then can get resources to 14 and most defensive buildings past 15.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
Game Center: agoodspellr
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Re: DH Level Requirement for Rss Storage Rm Upgrades

Postby Cesspool » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Just to show I'm not only a complainer I'll give some thanks for BW12. Having a 6th bomb tossed in there along w the damage boost is a nice perk.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Return to General Discussion