HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD ? YES/NO POLL QUESTION.

Talk amongst y'selves!

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD ? YES/NO POLL QUESTION.

YES
55%
NO
45%

Total votes : 33

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD ? YES/NO POLL QUESTION.

Postby MiamiBeach_Steve » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:56 pm

I like your passion to want to compete and I'm empathetic to the concerns on alliances.

To expand the realm of solutions here are a few other half baked ideas. Hopefully better ones come out there.

1) Limit the scope of cool off in some way: All players whose guild qualified for specifically the ring bracket of HC tournament get a cool off time upon qualifying or are stuck there until the end of the tourney to assure commitment of all players involved.

2) Stars do not count at all toward HC ring bracket unless a player has been there X amount of days or the amount of star contribution toward a guild increases over a X day period. eg. if you hop in a guild that day your stars wouldn't be worth anything. But in 3 days in it would be worth 42% , until 100% on 7th day.

I feel alliances are currently legal so any group using a competitive advantage to win within the rules deserves the win in full. If you find an edge in life you take it; you can feel bad about it and help make those offended by your success feel better if you choose but don't lose on the account of someone else's feelings or limitations. (unless it's your gf/bf or someone where you actually win by choosing to lose) In the case of a guild that does not participate in alliances I would advise to create a new one or join an existing one, and win. Everyone hopping around are competitors fighting to win. A 3rd, 4th, 5th, party etc or even just a shift in the balance of powers would excite every one of them.

3) A natural environmental solution would be the growth of the community so that each guild is near maxed with competitive players. We might actually just be several guilds which are split up into a thousand pieces. With that thought process you cut the size of a guild in half or more and the playing field will change.

Still I'd like to see specific guilds be constrained to compete only against each other without outside assistance as well. Just like to see better solutions proposed.
MiamiBeach_Steve

Postby MB7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:04 pm

If things going this way so far,

- Are there any online farming parties ? like a facebook chat, or group or something so may let new comers to join guilds alliances ? maybe developers add this term in game, Alliances, between guilds, maybe points or stars, farms, tps, from a an alliance guild add something like what we already got the combat points, like in wow or other games, n those stuff can only upgrade pet, or only this guild building for more upgrade since it's going to the 250. (a 27 dcr kid talkin)

- If hopping is allowed then what are the Alliances here ? we used to call them gangs, but let's see who is with who ?

Still things may change, a lot of players just attend only on tournies, some two tournies, if mid week offers or other events can be attended by players, cuz its boring as well to build for days without imps not even to break . sometimes even if for hours..

I wonder if not all players in the world would like to see Deeg & Dugger being used inside dungeon as well, like building or other stuffs, to be faster ? or such stuff is dead at all to be added to game, regarding the supp idk.. im sayin this cuz i witnessed one of the good players 7k n doing well in a good guild n deciding to leave the game and suddenly 3 days afk, one shot, then back then went again for 10 days afk, and maybe until now he's afk.. like this guilds become dead..

A lot of people were waiting for Dungeon Keeper 3, if this was made after DK 1 & DK 2 [old players] then it should be kept alive n to be upgraded until REAL DK3 GAME..
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby Gunbladelad » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Sadly EA killed of DK3 due to the poor sales at the launch of DK2 - they probably thought the name alone would guarantee the sales, but it didn't.

Bullfrog was a great developer but was bought out by EA who changed the successful formula to what the fans didn't like - and then dismantled the company.

I do still play DK 1&2 every so often. I loved how you could train a lowly thief into a mighty knight...
Gunbladelad

Postby Kaihawaii » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:46 am

@gun*: This is really off-topic. But I've to agree. Many great fan expension packs out there for DK1 with long time game play fun.
http://keeper.lubiki.pl/html/dk1_maps_pack.php
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Salvacore » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 am

Gunbleadelad wrote:Sadly EA killed of DK3 due to the poor sales at the launch of instant knockout at https://www.gabeba.com/instant-knockout-review-results DK2 - they probably thought the name alone would guarantee the sales, but it didn't.

Such a shame about Bullfrog. EA really mismanaged some of their best assets over the years.
Last edited by Salvacore on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Salvacore

Postby Dante » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:31 am

YES !
Dante

Postby MB7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Salvacore wrote:Such a shame about Bullfrog. EA really mismanaged some of their best assets over the years.

The transformation of Bullfrog Dungeon Keeper to EA Plants vs Zombies, yet if no DK3, it's better than nothing..
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby MB7 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:12 am

im retired, nice to meet u guys.. it was very fun to play the game.. im getting married and life goes on.. it was nice to meet you all.. i will check if i can delete this account, srry for those who keep grudges and i forgive you all as well <3
peace
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Mon May 08, 2017 12:48 pm

MB7, congrat. Keep your new dungeon and little minions safe and peace :D
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Previous

Return to General Discussion