HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Lv15 wall is too weak?

Talk amongst y'selves!

Lv15 wall is too weak?

Postby JPN Keepers » Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi Keepers,

I am one of the early adapters of Lv15 wall after 7.0 update.
It protected my dungeon well and also scared some players away at the beginning.

But after some repeated magic experience sales, now many players have Lv15 wall bomb spell that can destroy Lv15 wall with 2 bombs, same as Lv12 wall.
To upgrade the wall from Lv12 to 15, total 100M stones are required. It is a lot of investment for many players, yet it has no additional protection against Lv15 bomb spell.
It is effective to players with lower level bomb spell but most of them cannot defeat high DCR dungeons who can afford Lv15 walls anyway.

In my opinion, at least 3 bombs should be required to destroy Lv 14 and 15 walls. Otherwise, all walls above Lv12 are meaningless.
JPN Keepers

Re: Lv15 wall is too weak?

Postby Cesspool » Sun May 28, 2017 8:17 am

It's still the same as it always was. Used to be two maxed BW for a a single maxed wall. Sure you get more BW with the new max level but you get more walls with the update too. To me this is well balanced.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Return to General Discussion