HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Possible cheater

Talk amongst y'selves!

Possible cheater

Postby Kaapie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am

Hi guys,

So I came across this this morning... Is it possible to get a 2 star victory without destroying your heart? If so, please ignore. If not then please explain to me how this is possible?

Notice in the screenshots how much time is left versus heart health. There is no way my heart could have been destroyed in 3 seconds given the forces.

Image Image Image
Kaapie

Re: Possible cheater

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 am

Kaapie,

Replay is not accurate. It does not record what really happened.
Report it to Chris. He can access to the log.
My gut feeling tells the player is not a cheater.
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Postby Grimlord » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm

What device are you using?

From experience, older devices can be a sluggish on replays.
Grimlord

Postby Kaapie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 am

JPN Keepers wrote:Kaapie,

Replay is not accurate. It does not record what really happened.
Report it to Chris. He can access to the log.
My gut feeling tells the player is not a cheater.

Unfortunately I could not save the replay video, it's just the first time I have experience this which I found quite weird.

Grimlord wrote:What device are you using?

From experience, older devices can be a sluggish on replays.

Samsung A5, highly doubt it was my phone. Wish I saved the video for you to see but when I went back the replay button was not available.
Kaapie

Online Games

Postby sarmilla1979 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:12 am

I don't understand what ping means in online gaming. I was told that low ping is better. When I use my wired internet connection in home, ping looks pretty low, below 100 or something, in DOTA 2 online game. But my wired connection download speed is pretty low as well, and connection is not stable.
jetpack joyride free download for pc
sarmilla1979

Postby pitofdespair » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Would be nice to see the minions deployed here. If the replay is accurate, quite a % was done in the last 3 seconds (plus another 3 due to timing bug?). Maybe enough to kill the heart, maybe not. But agree most likely problem is an inaccurate replay.

Ping is the amount of time it takes for one small data packet to make it from your device to the server and back. It’s a measure of “responsiveness”, one type of speed. Another type of speed is “throughout” which is the maximum sustained volume of data that goes through. Another is “dropped packets” which is how often data is lost along the way to the server or back. (Dropped packets aren’t speed, but if you have dropped packets it has to pause and try to resend them, which slows the game.) Ping of 100 should be good enough for this game. Throughput won’t matter much. Dropped packets will cause disconnections. Hope that helps.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby ThurmanMi » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:24 am

I don't think this is a cheater's work, but I'm no expert. Did you come to a definitive conclusion?
ThurmanMi

Postby Kaapie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:18 am

No, but it may have been slow server response/bad ping etc. That's what I hope anyway.
Kaapie

Postby purgatoria » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Last couple seconds of replay has always been "clipped" since release... So you probably lost the heart but didn't get to see it
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion