HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Sir Cophagus?

Talk amongst y'selves!

Sir Cophagus?

Postby Cesspool » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 am

I haven't seen him in raids yet, but we have plenty of keepers beyond 250 now. Who's got him? How much does he cost to upgrade? Details details details! :)
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Sir Cophagus?

Postby Kaihawaii » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Shakhta raided me today with him. 67% with a few spells. Hope his training costs dread stones!
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Cost is gold, starting around 20m and increasing 2m per level. Starts weak like all immortals but if you can clear a path to the heart with enough time he can peck away without taking damage even on higher level hearts. Going to be very popular for tourney sandbaggers I expect, if not for everyone.

(Chris - if you want to make an immortal forum for him, I can post a summary of details as he levels up... slowly... have lots of other things to train.)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Well just got two-starred by cophagus using 100 mana, when I probably haven’t been one-started for under 300 mana in a year. Guess that pretty much tells ya what you need to know. ;)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Cesspool » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Lol it does indeed. Hey PoD, how come you didn't stick around when you dropped in the other day?
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Uh... maybe another pit of despair? There’s a few of us hanging around :) Mine is the one —PĪT ø£ D€§PAĪR— (though I might change the style of that up soon if I get around to it).

I’ll have to come visit sometime :)
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby dergoeb » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:39 am

Hi,

Same situation over here. He just arrived and needs to be trained now for a few weeks or months. His biggest advantage seems to be his range, so if you place him properly, he doesn't need to move at all...
Last week I've captured the One from Nikon Rus ( Level 35 :shock: ) and that was really impressive, killing a high level room in just a few seconds ...
Of course he made 91% on my dungeon as well :lol:

Regards
Steel
dergoeb

Postby JPN Keepers » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Hmmm, it may not be amazing... It sounds like that we do not need any strategy.
Just locate him in the right place and he will finish the dungeon.
We do not need to think how to raid because he does the job anyway.
We do not need to think how to defense because it is meaningless.
Is it fun?
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Postby Kaihawaii » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:21 am

I'm using him since lvl 1 just to kill the heart in combo with a captured DD a cheap 1-2 star victory with 50-500 mana; many times 0 mana.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion