HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Happy new year DK!

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Happy new year DK!

Postby Shakhta » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:59 am

panso wrote:oh i remember the time when the glitch worked and the seps won every week...i remember when very bad players reached me in trophy board coming from nowhere... ah old good times..
As everybody know the only way to use cheats without replays was using the old good glitch as we have seen.....we lost some players of the leaderboard the day the glitch ended to work and nobody of them was from italy. i don't think you didn't have our replays...otta rava and steel like so much to attack you with full dragon and full mana attacks as you know... All words spent to accuse us are ridiculous.... We played hard with great results during the glitch and we continued to play hard without the glitch...we won before and we win after it...the difference is that the day after the death of the glitch our enemies disappeared... italy won 5 hc, russia 3, slovakia and france 1. why? i don't know but maybe because the glitch (and cheats) was not used in anomaly?
last weekend you made a great job...nothing to say...In italy the tournament started at 6 am and when we were awake the tournament was already ended with your great start.

uh..this weekend i don't have any attack from romania for your info... i don't have attacks from seps from months also if my dungeon is very simple to beat except some Fear attacks ..so?
my advice is to change your drug dealer ...i think he's selling you something bad that is burning your neurons..i can't find another explanation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Panso responded, are you still alive? :lol:
I can say you and your friends I'm always ready to beat without any glitches and cheats, and stuff stars more than any of you. But I'm not bragging about every post about it, like you do, including Strada, who is generally noob and cheater DK
Shakhta

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:46 am

Praccoland and Panso, if you have an evidence of their cheat, send it to Chris.
Let him decide.
You do not need an anger to enjoy the game.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby panso » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:03 am

Yes shakta i'm Alive... I don't play hard like in the past but i'm still here... I've seen you an boratu writing about cheats and banned users after a weekend where we didn't play and I gave an answer..
Kitty i'm not saying they use cheats... Only i answer at free and false accusations :-)... Looking at numbers nobody can say nothing about us
panso
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Ottaviano » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:42 am

Boratu[UA] wrote:Happy new year keepers:)

I will not post any links to the video of Strada’s cheating with his Horny. I think everyone who is long enough in this game knew all this coincidence about cheating and Italy lol.

Just curious why this weekend Italy was not fighting in HC showing incredible scores like couple weekends in a row in the past. Maybe it’s because EA upload a new software against cheaters? :roll: But you don’t need to answer this. All DK community will see how things will change or not now :D

And another question. Is Otta banned ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He didn’t score in France guild this HC and the LB showed that he’s still in France but when you enter his dungeon it’s showing that he’s in Italia 2.0 guild. Maybe he jumped in France to Italia 2.0 to help fight in HC cheated and get banned :mrgreen: And his trophies goes only down for couple days. Please let us know the answer please. Much DK players wants to know the truth :D

Guild: ITALY - ITALY ACADEMY

WITH TALENTS YOU CAN WIN A MATCH.
WITH
INTELLIGENCE AND TEAMWORK YOU CAN WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.
Ottaviano
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Ululant » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 pm

LMAO!!! Ok THAT was entertaining!!!
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Ok, Boratu asked a question and OTTA answered. Done.

Guys, read the name of this topic again. It is "Happy new year DK!".
Nobody needs a fight in new year.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby strada » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Agree Kitty : )

You have hit the mark.

The post It was written to talk about the game that we all love. and to talk about the results that finally are not distorted by glitch or cheat as in the past.

So keep calm guys, no need to accuse or reply to useless accusations. Rings, score and stars now speak for themselves. : )

The DK people can see who play, who win, who cry for lose and who congratulates who wins. And therefore can judge players and behaviour.

In this regard, I have not yet complimented Kitty and her Romania for the new ring. congratulations, very impressive score!
(Finally I see serious scores even from players that I thought they had stopped or been banned ... I have not seen them for at least three months...)

Good game to all

Strada
Guild Italy - 19 RINGS - founder of Anomaly
strada

Postby ..HoMy.. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 am

:lol:
27900 Trophy
10.5 mio CP
DCR 293
Leader from Deutsche Gilde X
..HoMy..

Postby ( • ̀ω•́ ) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:45 am

Hi Everyone,

We´re exactly a forth (13 weeks of 52 possible) into the new year (2018) and I´d like to use the opportunity to follow up on Strada´s New Year greeting posted on Forum on the 10th of January this year.

As Strada mentioned in his post EA successfully ousted the use of the so called “Glitch”. This happened in the later part of September 2017.
Funny enough, the once so strong guild “Slovakia” lead by the all so powerful and invisible “Brloh” a proud member of the “Anomaly” alliance, are no longer a force in the game since the removal of the glitch. Infact, many of the Slovakia players stopped playing since then.

Another cheating scheme was discovered as the New Year began the “Game Gardian” software, which allowed players to manipulate nearly everything in the game e.g. infinite number of minions, immortal strength set to 99.000 as appose to 784 (Tiny lvl. 35), automatic revive of stolen immortal, defensive strength of traps, dungeon heart etc. Said another way the Game Gardian software made it possible to play without spending any gems..at all.

On the 12th of January 2018, EA introduced a new and improved version of Dungeon Keeper including an “anti-game-gardian” software, that plainly said, made it possible to identify or detect everyone using Game Gardian or any other Anomalies outside the game parameters. Let me note that EA didn´t inform the gaming community before after the end of the tournament week 3. Let me also note, EA count weeks according to which week the tourney´s end.

Let me briefly return to the squashing of the “Glitch”. Squashing this game anomaly meant we now could see all attacks being done by opponents on our dungeons. Something those using Game Gardian apparently overlooked.

What we could witness until the 12th of January, was the use of a double Tiny combination and spending 900+ mana on every attack. I´m especially thinking of Keepers out of Italy and specifically Luigi “Otta”, who, for some reason is absent since game Guardian got exposed.

Let me now turn to the HC results post the 12th of January 2018 and present to you – along the same lines as Strada – the results of HC (Horny´s Chosen) counting from week 4 going forward to week 13 – 11 tourney´s in total.

Clearly what catches ones eye, is Italy´s inability to win, at least at their usual rate only winning one of eleven.

Also it seems AA-Seps Alliance seems to be benefitting from the quenching of the “Glitch” and “Game Gardian”.

Guess the only thing truthful in Strada´s post was the ending…which I, on behalf of the Alliance will end this follow up with;
“Good game to you all and that win the best and most honest! ....... Italy No More”…

Special thanks to all keepers in Separatist//AA. We are all equaly important.

The flag of honor to the real italians; Italia Anarky.

And APOPHIS for providing the stats needed.

The kindest regards

( • ̀ω•́ )
Last edited by ( • ̀ω•́ ) on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
( • ̀ω•́ )

Postby Boratu[UA] » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:11 am

Thanks for the facts mate:)
Guild leader Ukraine 25 rings
3rd Plunderer in Leaderboard
1st on CP Leaderboard
3th on Trophies Leaderboard
Trophies 51 500+
CP 22.000.000+
Boratu[UA]
Minion