HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Happy new year DK!

Talk amongst y'selves!

Happy new year DK!

Postby strada » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 am

Hello everyone,
It started a new year in DK and I would like to share this post with you. Meanwhile, happy new year to all!
In 2017 an important change took place in the game. A bug that was ruining our beloved DK has been reported and fixed. The "Glitch", so known to most people, for those who were not aware of it, allowed to play using infinite gems and hid the replays of the attacks. This second feature gave the opportunity to many cheaters to emerge, attacking with infinite servants without being discovered. The best known came first in the trohpies leaderbord with the name of "Keeper", and was finally banned.

Below I am pleased to report to you in the synstesis the HC results following the elimination of this Glitch, or more or less starting from tournament number 165, three months ago. It is clear that this bug has falsified all or almost the results for who knows how long. I and Italy got to know it in the first half of September 2017 and we immediately reported it. A special thanks to the other players who have reported it, above all Starduka (The Malazans) and ZwarteHorne (Vilifed).

following the results. (a special thanks to Jhon "matuchicazzosei" Pracco for data collection)

a special thanks to the whole family of Italy, and in particular to our three bomber, below their scores in the last tournament.

The flag in honor of our weakest cousins ​​Italia Anarky : ) Quando volete vi aspettiamo a braccia aperte, sotterriamo gli antichi rancori : )

a special thanks to our friends Russia, France, Slovakia *** and JPN, that have always remained at our side and today they form with us the alliance called "Anomaly".

I already anticipate the possible answers to my post. Someone, I do not care to name, will answer that the cheater is me. I have already clarified several times the story that has seen me under accusation in December 2016. There are replays in which an attack is made with a name similar to mine in which a cheat is used. I emphasize that I was the first to report to me after seeing that replay and that none of my accounts have ever been banned. I add that I created the LINE group that fight against cheaters and that I and Italy have always struggled to fight the tricks.

In any case, the posted results speak for themselves.
Good game to you all and that win the best and most honest! ....... Italy for now :) .......

Strada
Guilds Italy - 18 RINGS - ITALIA 2.0 lvl 40 - ItalianTeam lvl 40 - founder of Anomaly
strada

Re: Happy new year DK!

Postby DK2Hell » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:40 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

thx strada for your statistics ;) 8-)
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767

My Line ID = me12345683
DK2Hell
Keeper
Keeper

Postby LegendaryOnesCom » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Happy New Year 2018! Nice stats btw.
Guild CZECH is looking for active players! Do you play in inactive guild? CHANGE IT AND JOIN US! :-)
LegendaryOnesCom

Postby Shakhta » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:27 am

Hey Strada, that you are a cheater - it's no secret for anyone, beyond any doubt.
I have only one question for you about the last tournament. From the table given by you, 3 players of Italy have made the account of 1 071 478 stars. Question: Why did not anyone see attacks from these three players ??? As you know, this should be 1100+ attacks. But it's strange, no one has them, lol))) Can you tell me the secret?))))
This also applies to other players from your guild, and this is not the first tournament when neither of you has an attack.

P.S. I'll tell you a secret, we know the answer to this question, I'm curious that you'll come up with this))) Also I hope you have already received a surprise from EA, so enjoy :lol:
Happy New Year !!!))))
Shakhta

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 am

Shakhta, let Chris do his job.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Boratu[UA] » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:39 am

Happy new year keepers:)

I will not post any links to the video of Strada’s cheating with his Horny. I think everyone who is long enough in this game knew all this coincidence about cheating and Italy lol.

Just curious why this weekend Italy was not fighting in HC showing incredible scores like couple weekends in a row in the past. Maybe it’s because EA upload a new software against cheaters? :roll: But you don’t need to answer this. All DK community will see how things will change or not now :D

And another question. Is Otta banned ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He didn’t score in France guild this HC and the LB showed that he’s still in France but when you enter his dungeon it’s showing that he’s in Italia 2.0 guild. Maybe he jumped in France to Italia 2.0 to help fight in HC cheated and get banned :mrgreen: And his trophies goes only down for couple days. Please let us know the answer please. Much DK players wants to know the truth :D
Guild leader Ukraine 23 rings
3rd Plunderer in Leaderboard
1st on CP Leaderboard
3th on Trophies Leaderboard
Trophies 45 500+
CP 20.000.000+
Boratu[UA]
Minion
Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 am

Boratu, you too. Stay back.
If they are cheaters, Chris will ban them someday.
If they are not, you are accusing innocent players.
Do not risk yourself. Cheaters are not worth your good name.
I know you love this game but let it go.
Let Chris take care of cheaters.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby praccoland » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:56 am

You say cheater when you and your “team” are the first cheaters in this game...

Pffff

The only thing we can say to you is...

BLA BLA BLA BLA....

Only with ALL of your “friends” (if I could call them with this name...) of the game, you, “seps”, are able to win a ring...

You don’t have attacks of us?! Ask to FEAR or MBS... they have my revenge...
And many other members of Ukr have some my attacks...
During the tourney we all can make more stars attacking two or three easy dg then attacking yours or other power dg...
You and your friends are only able to use mana and mana and mana again to win... we use some strategy...
And finally we can see you poor strategy after your glitch was stopped...

Maybe YOU and your friends find some “infinite mana” cheat?!?
Tell us...

For sure I will make photos of future attacks to Ukr members...

To Sboratellu...
Don’t you think many of us, and you too, can have a LIFE out of there!?
Don’t you think Otta or other members can had some REAL PROBLEM?!
Or everyone here has to play continuously everyday?!

I’ve been playing here for 4 years, and I know that LB has problems to refresh when someone jump in other guild. Don’t you know?!
Oh sure, sorry: the only thing you know its your “infinite mana” cheat... and accusing players...
Don’t you remember what I say to you on Line chat some moths ago?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
praccoland

Postby panso » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:39 am

oh i remember the time when the glitch worked and the seps won every week...i remember when very bad players reached me in trophy board coming from nowhere... ah old good times..
As everybody know the only way to use cheats without replays was using the old good glitch as we have seen.....we lost some players of the leaderboard the day the glitch ended to work and nobody of them was from italy. i don't think you didn't have our replays...otta rava and steel like so much to attack you with full dragon and full mana attacks as you know... All words spent to accuse us are ridiculous.... We played hard with great results during the glitch and we continued to play hard without the glitch...we won before and we win after it...the difference is that the day after the death of the glitch our enemies disappeared... italy won 5 hc, russia 3, slovakia and france 1. why? i don't know but maybe because the glitch (and cheats) was not used in anomaly?
last weekend you made a great job...nothing to say...In italy the tournament started at 6 am and when we were awake the tournament was already ended with your great start.

uh..this weekend i don't have any attack from romania for your info... i don't have attacks from seps from months also if my dungeon is very simple to beat except some Fear attacks ..so?
my advice is to change your drug dealer ...i think he's selling you something bad that is burning your neurons..i can't find another explanation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
panso
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Shakhta » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:50 am

JPN Keepers wrote:Shakhta, let Chris do his job.

I did not ask you ... or are you the lawyer of the guild Italy???
Shakhta

Next

Return to General Discussion