HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Slayers Lvl 37, this is your captain speaking

Talk amongst y'selves!

Slayers Lvl 37, this is your captain speaking

Postby sellar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:11 pm

A few days ago, I tried logging in, but some bug wouldn't allow me to access the imp-slapping screen (the game would log me out). As a fix, I tried deleting app data and restarting.
Boom! My dungeon is gone, and now I'm at the tutorial. I checked to make sure I was logged in via Google Play Games - yes. All my GPG achievements are still there. But I cannot access my old account anymore.
I have filed a bug (or two - got impatient) about this, and am hoping someone will get back to me and help me find my lost dungeon. Have fun meanwhile, and be nice to each other.
I did try to get into our guild using an account with a different Gmail account, but we're 50/50, and since usually it was me who'd clear out inactives, I guess my only hope to connecting with one of you is here :lol:
sellar

Re: Slayers Lvl 37, this is your captain speaking

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Try logging out of google play, logging back in, and rebooting dk?

The imp slapping bug is a known issue with guild perks that affects android devices. Just have to wait for the item to complete and you can get back at your imps again.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby sellar » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried clearing data and cache for Play Service, uninstalling and reinstalling Play Games, and clearing data for Dungeon Keeper and restarting - no luck, still have this new level 1 dungeon.
I'm not sure if I made things worse by going through the tutorial and creating a new dungeon. Maybe the trick would have worked back when it still thought I had no dungeon.
sellar

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:53 am

I’ve only ever heard of this happening when someone uses a new google play account... sometimes people get a new device and set it up as new instead of using their existing account. Your data is stored on the server, not locally, so your google play ID is all that should matter. But maybe your account got deleted somehow, rough luck. :/
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:39 am

Sorry for the tough luck.
But you still have a hope to get back your dungeon.
It seems that the link of your user ID and the dungeon was deleted somehow. It sometimes happens.
Send a PM to Chris to fix it. He needs the below info:

1) your user ID of the new dungeon
2) Name of the lost dungeon
3) Name of the guild of the lost dungeon

If lucky, you can get back your dungeon in one month. Good luck. :D
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby sellar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:19 pm

PMed Chris. Hoping it won't be too much effort!
sellar

Postby JasonBlood » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 pm

I forgot I can promote members. Anyone know the max number of Lieutenants a Guild can have?
JasonBlood

Postby sellar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:08 pm

I am back in my guild, and have my dungeon again (or, one that looks just like it ;)
Thanks Jason for looking after the guild in my absence :)
sellar

Postby purgatoria » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:05 am

JasonBlood wrote:I forgot I can promote members. Anyone know the max number of Lieutenants a Guild can have?

All of them.
But just because you can probably means you should
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion