Sir Cophagus feedback

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Sir Cophagus feedback

Postby pitofdespair » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:24 pm

JPN Keepers wrote:With the above strategy, my dungeon wins 30-40% of Sir Cs and most of them use full mana.
My anti-Sir C strategy works a little so far. It is still far from completion.
Please share your strategy.

I should have known you’d find some ways to do better. :) You have a couple of ideas that I hadn’t really worked on. I’ll see what I can come up with and let you know if anything helps. I finally beat my first Cophagus today (barely, a low level one).
Last edited by pitofdespair on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments

Re: Sir Cophagus feedback

Postby Ululant » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Honestly l, my Coph is level 35. I don’t target little d’s. I target d’s with large amounts of stone whether they are big or little. And I target d’s with big trophies. Will he break the game, I doubt it. Will he get a correction in the future, it is possible. I honestly enjoy using him. I have lost him many times, usually due to inattention or 4x speed and sneaky defensive minions. Even with Coph though and playing a lot in tourneys, I still cannot keep up with high DCR, sandbagged dungeons. Going toe to toe and rushing summoning or minions they still outpaced me racking up stars. One keeper against one keeper. I like that Coph has balanced out the baby dungeons in tourneys. After 4 years of playing, my d should be a contender. Either way, still enjoy the game and the company I keep.

Return to General Discussion