HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Sir Cophagus feedback

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Sir Cophagus feedback

Postby Xenjahr » Tue May 15, 2018 4:54 am

I hate Sir C. I think it was't well designed and that it's a big mistake of the devs.
I agree about him being a new Tiny. His range is too high and his weaknesses are not the good ones.
It's the new dream of the X4 robot players. That's a shame because the game reached a good equilibrium and got back strategy interest before him with various favorite immortals and attack styles.
Such a waste...

Postby Tindomion » Sat May 19, 2018 5:36 pm

+1 to Xenjahr
Tindomion

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon May 21, 2018 7:18 am

Hi all,

We are currently examining Sir Cophagus data, and all associated feedback on the forums, to determine if a balance change is required.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby jjlees » Mon May 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Sir C is really the only current, reliable way to beat higher DCR dungeons.

It would take some programming but have Sir C available on 250+ DCR dungeons and a secondary immortal be available for below DCR dungeons sounds like a good fix to me. But to nerf him exceptionally makes higher end dungeons untouchable and will send many out the door ....

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Tsl "The Sweat Lodge"
jjlees

Postby Quinnine » Mon May 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Please also bear in mind that some of us smaller dungeons are months away from getting Sir C (Im at least 6 months off), and would like to have a full powered version when i get there.
Quinnine

Postby Troudouillet » Mon May 21, 2018 4:25 pm

I agree with Xenjahr.

Sir C fire from too far, and, with lvl 1, we can win a dcr 300 easyly. Try with another immortal to do this.
It's totally not funny.

And other immortal are useless ... Exept horny

Need to reduce sir c and increase other immortal to level 40, but only for people who have all mine open, so with a big cost for last level, and with a progressive cost.
For example, Gadouillou (french name, immortal with mushroom) kick gold and rock room with so poor power than bilieux (french name, red troup like snail), it's must be corrected. Not a lot life, but increase power.
Troudouillet

Postby ( • ̀ω•́ ) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 pm

No nerfing required. He is awsome and should remain that way
( • ̀ω•́ )

Postby Kongar » Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 am

Link Sir C stats to the DCR of the defending dungeon. Let him get excited for the big ones... disappointed for little ones.

Give him an unbreakable attraction for a minion/immortal type. Like Tiny and warlocks. Maybe just targeting defending immortals out if jealousy.

May be other methods to "restrict" instead of completely nerf.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Plague » Wed May 23, 2018 12:26 am

Sir c range is to big, also the ability to shoot through every thing is a problem, reduce the range so rooms can hit him and walls should be impenetrable to his weapon.
Plague

Postby Kaapie » Wed May 23, 2018 2:16 am

Plague wrote:Sir c range is to big, also the ability to shoot through every thing is a problem, reduce the range so rooms can hit him and walls should be impenetrable to his weapon.

+ 1, even if just the ability to shoot over walls is nerfed I would be somewhat okay with it. What makes Sir Coph so annoying apart from him being OP is that when attacked you always get 2 starred for between 51-70% (sometimes even 3 starred for only 100mana spent, sigh) and with that goes millions of resources which is hard to make back for us mid players.
Kaapie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion