HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

A grudglist of sorts

Talk amongst y'selves!

A grudglist of sorts

Postby purgatoria » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Post the name of a dungeon that confounded your attack, forced your minions to flounder, and through their machiavellian machinations were just straight up awesome on defence.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: A grudglist of sorts

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Well, in the last 24h I failed against:
Bombel / Poland 35% (a little ashamed of that one)
Killer / Depicable Me 50%

Next day...
Grimnir / Danmark ?%
BC / Thai 48%
Architect / Italia Anarchy

Not looking like a great couple of days... quite certain I’ll fail against Devil Kitty again soon too ;)
Last edited by pitofdespair on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:37 pm

My nightmares are:
Krakeder, Pit of Despair, 紅玉, Alexandr, Architect, Pit Fiend, NAZM, Rava...too many. :D
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby dergoeb » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:09 am

Today I failed against HoMy with 25%... his vampires easily took away the chance to win...

Normally I would say that with SirC, you can defeat almost 90% of the top100 list without big problems, however I used to fail against pit fiend and devil Kitty as well. :lol:

Rgds
Steel
dergoeb

Return to General Discussion