HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Battle %’s inaccurate??

Talk amongst y'selves!

Battle %’s inaccurate??

Postby Laarcheorita » Wed May 02, 2018 8:14 pm

Hey everyone. Has anyone else been noticing that, when you watch a replay, the battle percentage an attacker got against you may only be 45% (or so) but it boosts it to a winning percentage of 51 as soon as the battle closes? That has happened a couple times to me. And in none of the cases has my dungeon heart been taken out. Definitely a glitch, and would love to report it but I couldn’t find direct contact info to the game peeps. I am very curious if this is happening to others. Thanks!
Laarcheorita

Re: Battle %’s inaccurate??

Postby pitofdespair » Thu May 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Yes, this happens often. The last 3-9 seconds of a replay are routinely cut off, so late spells, etc., can cause a big jump that you don’t see. Rarely, the replay can be very different from what actually happened in the raid. Also D&D on defense will give his imp defense % as a bonus instead of a penalty if someone casts a damage spell, which can cause a huge late jump for a last second lightning bolt. The good news is that, outside of the D&D thing, the result was fair - it’s the replay that’s in error.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Return to General Discussion