Stuck on checking for updates

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Stuck on checking for updates

Postby dergoeb » Mon May 21, 2018 4:17 am

Yeah it seems to work now. Thanks !
dergoeb

Postby BigBaddaBooom » Mon May 21, 2018 9:54 am

Now it looks like it works. But when im click on the imp button toslap them it shows only "please wait, while your imps clean your dungeon" twice and after this it shows "lost connection".
BigBaddaBooom

Postby pitofdespair » Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

BigBaddaBooom wrote:Now it looks like it works. But when im click on the imp button toslap them it shows only "please wait, while your imps clean your dungeon" twice and after this it shows "lost connection".

This apparently happens due to a bug with a guild perk. If you test your dungeon or watch a replay before you go to slap, I’ve heard it will let you in.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Mdstone » Fri May 25, 2018 11:48 am

Sportsocken wrote:Same here, please be careful. When I tryed to reconnect several times, I suddenly had a totally new dungeon, witch some kind of overwrites my dcr 275 dungeon at Google play also. Every time I log in now I'm in the new dungeon. But I still have all the successes in the Google account. Hope that someone can help me. Otherwise this will be a very sad and suddenly end of my carrier...

Check you have the correct Google account added to your smartphone and that its active. I had this issue a while ago and i had to clear the data on the app and make sure my wifes account was loaded prior to opening the game. Ive seeminly linked her account to my dungeon. If only DK offered a facebook logon or something it would be easier to migrate from devices.
Mdstone

Postby Casa » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:38 pm

No luck here Chris
iPad air1
Android has been Shakey, with random disconnects
iPad worked similarly yesterday
Full reinstall and reboot to no avail
Casa

Postby Casa » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Working now.