HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Is Rogers your cell network provider?

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Is Rogers your cell network provider?

Postby Ululant » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Cesspool wrote:Ok thanks! Always. Relief to know you’re not going crazy. Now WTH could be causing this problem. And only in a portion of the Rogers coverage network (albeit one that potentially affects millions of subscribers).
?

Hmm. Got back home in eastern Ontario and now the game doesnt work on data here either. It was working up until I drove out west on Saturday. Looks like I too will be visiting my angry frustrated place.
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Cesspool » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:27 pm

purgatoria wrote:
Cesspool wrote:Ya no idea where to go with this one. This is the only game I play that is affected. I have a feeling that calling the company will lead nowhere.

That's not necessarily true. Your "angry frustrated place" can be considered a place....

Lol ... “population - me”
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby DKDev_Chris » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:27 am

For anyone still seeing this error, please provide your country/state and cellular provider here.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Previous

Return to General Discussion