HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Is Rogers your cell network provider?

Talk amongst y'selves!

Is Rogers your cell network provider?

Postby Cesspool » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

If so, are you able to log into the game over the cell network? I lost th ability to log in last week via cell (but not wifi) and am a Rogers subscriber in southern Ontario.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Is Rogers your cell network provider?

Postby Ululant » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Same area, same provider, no issues
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Cesspool » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 pm

So weird. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Reinstalled the game, reset network settings ... nothing has worked. Chris, what does a server fee 15 mean?
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Cesspool wrote:So weird. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Reinstalled the game, reset network settings ... nothing has worked. Chris, what does a server fee 15 mean?

It means you are a particularly stingy keeper and need to be reminded to tip your server 15%
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Cesspool » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Lol, I always tip 20-25 :P
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Ululant » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Hey Cesspool. Travelled to Toronto today. Rogers cellular quit working around Kingston and the whole way to Toronto. Works fine east of Kingston. Even turned off cellular and tried wifi at an enroute and it still came up with that error. Now that I have arrived at destination in Toronto, the cellular still does not work, but the Rogers wifi works fine. ... Rogers... first they ruined hockey and now this...
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Cesspool » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:51 am

Ok thanks! Always. Relief to know you’re not going crazy. Now WTH could be causing this problem. And only in a portion of the Rogers coverage network (albeit one that potentially affects millions of subscribers).

Chris, can you shed any light on this? What does a server error 15 code mean?
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:33 pm

The notes aren't very helpful: "Error Code 15: General failure, usually means the login server is unreachable".

As other players can login, I'm guessing it's related to the ISP.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Cesspool » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Ya no idea where to go with this one. This is the only game I play that is affected. I have a feeling that calling the company will lead nowhere.
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Cesspool wrote:Ya no idea where to go with this one. This is the only game I play that is affected. I have a feeling that calling the company will lead nowhere.

That's not necessarily true. Your "angry frustrated place" can be considered a place....
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to General Discussion