HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Matchmaker Adjustments

Talk amongst y'selves!

Matchmaker Adjustments

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Has anyone noticed the difference between the new matchmaking and old one?

One of my guild members says that he does not match with high DCR dungeons anymore but I sill match with many low DCR dungeons. (I am DCR 359).
Also, another says that player with lv36 or above immortal match with only one with Lv36 or above. I do not have Lv36 or above immortal but I match with players with Lv36 or above. :?:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Matchmaker Adjustments:
We've made a few adjustments to the Matchmaker to account for the new Immortal Dreadstone Upgrades. Only players with Immortals of level 36 or higher should notice a difference.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Matchmaker Adjustments

Postby LegendaryOnesCom » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 pm

I haven't noticed any change. It can't be true that it matches only those with 35+ level, because I get low level dungeons as well. I am dcr 203.
DCR221 | 12,340 Trophies | Skar Tactics | Working on my own fantasy game: http://www.legendaryones.com/blog
LegendaryOnesCom

Re: Matchmaker Adjustments

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:04 am

Haven’t noticed a difference. In fifty raids I have a pretty random spread from DCR 64 to 307, seems like a fairly flat statistical normal distribution with mean around 130 or so.

If you are low level it is pretty good at not matching you against high lev when you attack.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion