HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Stars are not registering

Talk amongst y'selves!

Stars are not registering

Postby HellSewercide » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Quite a few of us have noticed that not all the stars are registering this tournament. Check your raids. My last 3 raids gave me no stars.

I think I've lost about 50-100K worth of stars due to this bug this weekend, which is a lot of wasted gems :(

Also, the cannot connect to server error message is being shown every time I log into the game, takes me about 5 attempts.

Also, tournament tab is a mess and not showing results most of this weekend, same for leaderboards.
Last edited by HellSewercide on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 31 (Sewercide x5, Italy x8, Russia x6, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner, TER)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Stars are not registering

Postby Ululant » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:17 pm

And constant disconnecting. Cant stay logged onto server for more than 30-60 secs it seems. Doesn’t matter whether in raid or in dungeon. So many losses. Not happy
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby dergoeb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Same here, for me it seem to start sunday evening CET. 6 raids in a row have Not been counted at all. Especially sad when fighting a Top Position where I already spent a lot of gems :-( Furthermore I also noticed that its really hard to enter the game, the app always tells me that there is no Connections to the Server. :( together with the issue that the Tournament star screen is Not Shown at all - empty screen tells me it's Loading, but nothing happens- its very uncomfortable to play
dergoeb

Postby Dr. Sushi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:16 am

Yes, still not working I'm afraid. You can't see your stars under the tournaments tab or in guilds. I now cannot see the tournament table either so I can't see what the others have gotten.
Dr. Sushi

Postby scorp_nv » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:22 am

EA, we are lost gems for nothing.
Fight, restocked mobs by gems and no stars added...
That's not normal...
scorp_nv

Postby praccoland » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:27 am

Same here!!!

Sometimes it works regular, sometimes not!

But the gems are gone!!!

It’s not a good situation especially for players that fighting in HC...
praccoland

Postby far queue » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:54 am

Yeah. I sometimes get "can't connect to server" and can't view the score in my tournament bracket.
====================================

I USED TO BE INDECISIVE, NOW I AM NOT SURE
My DK videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XfPS ... pytecvbi0g
far queue
Minion
Minion

Postby jjlees » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:38 am

No disconnects, but many lost scores. 4+k in just the last 5 minutes. 3 raids, no score. 10s on thousand lost over the weekend.

Reports also on the bug page.
Tsl "The Sweat Lodge"
Leader of Singapore

jjlees

Stars not adding correctly to score.

Postby goonigoogoo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:35 am

I’ve had my suspicions for a while but have never bothered to actually check that the stars you earn are added to your score correctly.
Until today when some friends also questioned the adding up of won stars.
I have thought for a while that they are not all added .
So I have just spent 600 gems on resupply to raid for 20 minutes and I should have earned 10k stars where in fact only 6k stars were added to my score.
(I added up stars earned after each raid on a calculator)
Now this is about 40% out which is a HUGE error.
Others have added up their won stars and have noticed the same problem.
The game seems to be particularly buggy atm with the tourney bracket screen being blank half the time and loads of players not being able to even connect to the game but if this counting error isn’t fixed soon I think loads of keepers will stop playing.
Please can everyone add up their stars during a session and report back here please ?
Oh lord help me I'm falling down the stairs
Guild - Dark Exodus
goonigoogoo
Keeper
Keeper

Postby My precious! » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:35 am

I faced the same problem!
Spent my time, spent gems, but about 60 000 stars were not registered.
My precious!

Next

Return to General Discussion