HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Stars are not registering

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Stars are not registering

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi all,

Just to reiterate for everyone who says 1 week of DK Premium is not sufficient compensation for this error, I agree with you. To re-quote the 2nd half of my last post:

"and once we have identified and resolved whatever is causing this issue I'll be looking into dispensing additional compensation."

I understand everyone is frustrated right now, and rightfully so, but right now the team's top priority is to identify what caused this mess and rectify it. Once that is behind us we'll be looking into compensation options.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Ululant » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Thanks Chris.

Just noticed I did not get any rewards for the tourney. I know this is an easy fix. I pm’ed you my user Id and a screenshot if necessary.

Thanks in advance!
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby far queue » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:41 am

Hmmm, maybe triple the rewards for the next tournament?
====================================

I USED TO BE INDECISIVE, NOW I AM NOT SURE
My DK videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XfPS ... pytecvbi0g
far queue
Minion
Minion

Postby HellSewercide » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:21 am

far queue wrote:Hmmm, maybe triple the rewards for the next tournament?

i agree
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 30 (Sewercide x5, Italy x8, Russia x6, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Mincho » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:04 am

DKDev_Chris wrote:Hi all,

Just to reiterate for everyone who says 1 week of DK Premium is not sufficient compensation for this error, I agree with you. To re-quote the 2nd half of my last post:

"and once we have identified and resolved whatever is causing this issue I'll be looking into dispensing additional compensation."

I understand everyone is frustrated right now, and rightfully so, but right now the team's top priority is to identify what caused this mess and rectify it. Once that is behind us we'll be looking into compensation options.

Hi Chris, I had the same problem over the weekend, but I was affected in different ways;
1) Connection error and abrupt exit of the game; This affects the loss of gems for having resupplied that item. Lost trophies (-6).
* I had more than 100 trophies lost for this error.
Lost 25% bonus, which must play five games to recover again.
*** Many games I had this error with Astitas in battle, with which I had to resupply to recover this. I lost hundreds and hundreds of gems.
2) Star counting error.
3) Error loading the classification.

- To this we must add the lost time and how annoying it was to try to play.

* ------- 0 ------ *

**** Possible bonuses to remedy what happened;

- Offer of rooms (50%)
- 1,000 Stones of Fear Bonus
- Bonus of 1,500 gems.
- Next tournament rewards x3 or x4

**** Offer bad league x2 (takes a long time that does not appear!)

I hope my comment is read.

Greetings.
Mincho

Postby goonigoogoo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:27 am

Yeah 50% off room upgrading costs and 50% off dreadstone cost of training level 35+ immos would be nice compensation
Oh lord help me I'm falling down the stairs
Guild - Dark Exodus
goonigoogoo
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Erz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:55 am

DKDev_Chris wrote:I understand everyone is frustrated right now, and rightfully so, but right now the team's top priority is to identify what caused this mess and rectify it. Once that is behind us we'll be looking into compensation options.

I'm Very glad you guys are working on the issues
I also had these problems. but the disconnect and difficulty reconnecting only happens on my primary account. Not on my secondary. Very strange but thought it important to mention.

as for compensation Mincho has some good ideas
Dark Exodus Guild
Erz

Postby Ululant » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Ululant wrote:Thanks Chris.

Just noticed I did not get any rewards for the tourney. I know this is an easy fix. I pm’ed you my user Id and a screenshot if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Got them now. Thanks!
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Azkaban Rus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:27 am

I completely agree with Mincho! I lost a lot of trophies because of disconnects, left hc to take the first place and didn't take any, because I stopped playing after stars stopped to accrue.
Azkaban Rus

Postby HellSewercide » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:02 am

goonigoogoo wrote:Yeah 50% off room upgrading costs and 50% off dreadstone cost of training level 35+ immos would be nice compensation

I disagree, mainly because neither of these would benefit me. I need gems for winning tournaments, I don’t need room discount as I waste resources every week as I’m normally full and I have the right level 40 immortal already.

Rewards should be x3 gems next week
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 30 (Sewercide x5, Italy x8, Russia x6, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion