HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Stars are not registering

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Stars are not registering

Postby goonigoogoo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:59 am

HellSewercide wrote:
goonigoogoo wrote:Yeah 50% off room upgrading costs and 50% off dreadstone cost of training level 35+ immos would be nice compensation

I disagree, mainly because neither of these would benefit me. I need gems for winning tournaments, I don’t need room discount as I waste resources every week as I’m normally full and I have the right level 40 immortal already.

Rewards should be x3 gems next week

#selfish
Oh lord help me I'm falling down the stairs
Guild - Dark Exodus
goonigoogoo
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Mincho » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:05 am

HellSewercide
I do not agree with the fact that the solution is exclusively given in; x3 in rewards in the next tournament, since this "is not a direct compensation". Help but it is not.
In my case, I bought gems and these were discarded in an exaggerated way by an error of the developers, that is why there must be an effective compensation in gems / Stone purple. The other solutions I mentioned above (offer room 50% and x3 in rewards, is something that I would give the players as extra in addition to the real compensation)
Also if it was only x3 of rewards, this would not benefit all the players, since you would be assuming that everyone will play this weekend.

** I try to make it as fair as possible for all players and not generate a personal benefit, which is what I perceive in your selfish comment.
Mincho

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:52 am

In my opinion, it is good to know some players do not appreciate 50% off room upgrade and 50% off training.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby HellSewercide » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Mincho wrote:HellSewercide
I do not agree with the fact that the solution is exclusively given in; x3 in rewards in the next tournament, since this "is not a direct compensation". Help but it is not.
In my case, I bought gems and these were discarded in an exaggerated way by an error of the developers, that is why there must be an effective compensation in gems / Stone purple. The other solutions I mentioned above (offer room 50% and x3 in rewards, is something that I would give the players as extra in addition to the real compensation)
Also if it was only x3 of rewards, this would not benefit all the players, since you would be assuming that everyone will play this weekend.

** I try to make it as fair as possible for all players and not generate a personal benefit, which is what I perceive in your selfish comment.

He’s right, I’m being selfish.

I think the sorry Chris gave is enough and we should all just move on as accidents happen.

No compensation needed. Game on!
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 30 (Sewercide x5, Italy x8, Russia x6, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:27 pm

HellSewercide,
I understand you and I know you are not selfish. So let it go. It is just a part of discussion.

Here is my opinion.
1. Direct Compensation to Affected Players
If the number of victim players is small enough for EA to capture, this would be the best compensation.
My guild, for example, was not affected by the bug because we would have won the 1st without it.

2. Tournament reward x2 or x3
This would be a good solution because heavy players would get more compensation.
But it is not perfect because some players may not be able to play this weekend.

3. Compensation to All Players
This would be a good solution because everybody gets something.
But not perfect. Heavy players and light players get the same although heavy player's damage would be much bigger.

We already got #3, DK premium to all players. Thank you.
Most probably, #2 would be good to have in addition.
Most players; however, feels that the above is not enough compared to their damage in the last tournament.
How about 500 DS and 500 Gems to all players? Ofc, it is not perfectly fair but everybody wants DS and Gems.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby DKDev_Chris » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am

Update: We're still looking for what caused this issue. You'd think the errors would be blatant and we could just read the logs, but right now the opposite is true, and we're not finding anything that caused our records to get in the state that they did.

It is possible that the issue wasn't caused by a bug but by one of several processes getting into a weird state, which is why everything seemed to be fine after we rolled over environments. I'm still not convinced that was the case, so our investigation continues. Official post here.

As for compensation, we're planning on doing a significant one-time increase to Tournament rewards once we are sure this issue is behind us. So, if we haven't found anything by end-of-day today, then that will get pushed to the weekend of the 19th or until we resolve whatever is causing this.

I'll keep you all posted either way.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby BigBaddaBooom » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:28 pm

I had this bug only some minutes again at 20:13. My game name is BigBaddaBooom23 and the oponent in the revanche was Toll from Scar Tactiks....

Please fix this Bug! In the last months i had this 5 times or more...
BigBaddaBooom

Postby DKDev_Chris » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:37 pm

BigBaddaBooom wrote:I had this bug only some minutes again at 20:13. My game name is BigBaddaBooom23 and the oponent in the revanche was Toll from Scar Tactiks....

Please fix this Bug! In the last months i had this 5 times or more...

Wait, how were you earning Stars before the Qualifiers opened?
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby DKDev_Chris » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:28 pm

If anyone sees this issue this weekend, please send me the information requested here.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby BigBaddaBooom » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:29 am

Now i had the third connection abort with 0 gold and 0 stones since last 2 days. I hate it...

In tournament sometimes i get 0 stars and 0 ressources but with more a 51% dmg, and in the week sometimes i got 0 ressources and lose connection. In the game i had make dmg and stolen ressources but it shows nothing after that in the history log.
BigBaddaBooom

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion