HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Immortal Training Time Decrease

Talk amongst y'selves!

Immortal Training Time Decrease

Postby Farket » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:16 pm

With the release of the latest update allowing immortals to be trained to level 40, I believe immortal training times should be decreased for levels 1 to 35.The new content involving immortals looks great, and adds more strategy to the game. Unfortunately, lower level players like myself will spend months waiting to be able to use the new content. Leveling up immortals doesn’t increase DCR which isn’t much of an incentive either. I would like to see the times decreased, events assisting in training time decreases, or packages you can buy that can help with leveling (special item that levels an immortal to a certain level at a cost perhaps). Cheers
Farket

Re: Immortal Training Time Decrease

Postby Kongar » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Acceleration sales cut the cost in half. Excellent time to level up those immortals using gems! Half price! :)

Gems are the built in item, they can be purchased for a cost.

I'm sure you're looking for a cheaper option to be provided.
Just wait until you need to spend unpurchasable dreadstones for those high level immortals.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Go to lv34 or upper level guild to benefit from their perks of training time reduction.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Also beware: lv 35+ immortals raise your DCR 10 to 20 points per immortal level. You will face tougher opponents.

I think this update was for end-game players. The highest levels aren’t needed until you are at least level 200. Better to spend your time training the minions you use so you can collect resources faster. :)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Farket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:12 am

I did some calculations on the costs. If a player were to use gems to upgrade an immortal from level 1 to 35. It would cost about 60000 gems. During a 50% acceleration discount this would bring it down to 30000 gems. This isn’t a viable option. Especially with the current state of the game experiencing error codes, disconnects and bugs on a weekly basis. As for DCR, I have no dramas in that department, already beating dungeons with much higher DCR than my own.
Farket

Postby Kongar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:19 am

30k gems is achievable either through tournament raiding or raiding your finances.

DK is meant to be a grind. Nothing worth having is ever easy.

New (or "lower level") players aren't meant to have the same advantages as long term high level players.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Farket » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:02 pm

I am not asking for it to be easy nor am I saying that low level players are meant to have the same advantages as long term players. I am asking to shorten the time it takes to reach higher levels. Immortal training time is painfully long. They have shorten times before with buildings to help lower level players catch up, they did this after increasing the max levels of buildings, this should be done with immortals. Even 20% can make a massive difference.

While I have respect for the long term and high level players who have put in the grind, this game is getting old. If they want to attract and keep players they need to provide incentives otherwise it’s not worth it. I have level 24 trolls and my highest level immortal is level 14, cost vs benefit of immortals is terrible. The cost being time.
Farket

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Farket,

I agree with you. This game is old.
Old players are so advanced that new players cannot catch up. :|
We need more campaigns for new players.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kongar » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:11 pm

The game allows you the freedom to choose what to upgrade. The evaluation that the immortals aren't worth the investment and choice to focus efforts elsewhere is now resulting in the realization of a shortfall.

Speeding up immortal training can have negative effects... it would enable the rapid building of a fleet of effective sandbaggers, as an example. No one wants a sandbagger clonewar.

I suggest you choose a single immortal, Horny is always fun, to upgrade. I'd max at 35, until the match making changes are understood.

An alternative method to alleviate this issue is to allow immortal training in the guard post.
    ○ Maybe add a penalty of gems to fuel it or 25% more gold?
    ○ Limit the maximum immortal level (30?) that can be achieved.
    ○ Don't allow guard post to upgrade during training.
    ○ Only one immortal can be trained in a dungeon at a time.
    ○ Immortal training in gaurd post can't be used in raid.
This would help every player... if they have immortals to train.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion