HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

DKDev_Chris This message is for you (Low Trophies-High DCR)

Talk amongst y'selves!

DKDev_Chris This message is for you (Low Trophies-High DCR)

Postby Mincho » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:37 pm

I'm a relatively new player, I've been 10 months, but I'm really active with 15,000 trophies, DCR 214 and all the walls at level 13, some 17.

** But this will soon change, since I'm really bored with the famous " DCR HIGH AND LOW TROPHIES". It can not be that I play hours and hours to be able to do between 150,000-200,000 stars and these players appear and in a short time they surpass my result .... it is acceptable for DCR ALTOS WITH HIGH TROPHIES (but not with low trophies) ... . I feel really scammed, since "I HAVE PURCHASED" gems several times and I use them to play fluently and win podium on weekends .. "Now I wonder why to continue buying gems if these tricks exist" .... For example today was second place and there is a DCR with more than 300 and less than 1,000 trophies. in 30 minutes it exceeded my hours and hours of play ....

Please delete these accounts (Or decrease the exaggerated way to earn stars, it is very unfair). You talk a lot about eliminating all kinds of traps ... FOR ME THIS IS A TRAP THAT IS KILLING THE GAME .... this weekend I will not play anymore ...... To spend bad times better not to participate.

**** This affects all players, those who defend it are all those who have these secondary accounts (if I decided to lower my trophies to the minimum I would have won all weekends and would have all rooms level 30). ..

** Reading in the forum, they have told you many times and there is no answer, there is no solution.

With respect. Greetings.
Mincho

Re: DKDev_Chris This message is for you (Low Trophies-High D

Postby LegendaryOnesCom » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:27 am

It's mistake in game design, and many players use it to their advantage. I am also against it, and there were discussions that it needs to be ended, but with no result so far.
DCR221 | 12,340 Trophies | Skar Tactics | Working on my own fantasy game: http://www.legendaryones.com/blog
LegendaryOnesCom

Postby Hell bound heart » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:46 am

Well boo hoo for you, everyone plays the game in a different way. Just cause you don't put the effort into scoring higher, you want others to only score less than you.
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:56 am

These players with high DCR - low trophies are not violating any rules. It is their strategy.
You can use the strategy if you want.
But remember that you have to throw away trophies which is one of symbols of strength in this game.
It is a fair deal.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kaapie » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:57 am

Remember there are 2 ways to lose trophies intentionally:
- You summon 1 minion at your opponent and quit immediately at start. This is the way I am FULLY against.
- You design your dungeon to solely protect your resources and leave your heart open. And in doing so it allows for an easy 1 star from opponents. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this method as its called Dungeon Keeper for a reason. The Keeper is allowed to create his Dungeon in whatever way he chooses to.

Having said all that, no rules are being broken. Yes it sucks to get attacked/being surpassed by Low trophies, High DCR but it's part of the game unfortunately.
Kaapie

Postby Mincho » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:23 am

Kaapie wrote:Remember there are 2 ways to lose trophies intentionally:
- You summon 1 minion at your opponent and quit immediately at start. This is the way I am FULLY against.
- You design your dungeon to solely protect your resources and leave your heart open. And in doing so it allows for an easy 1 star from opponents. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this method as its called Dungeon Keeper for a reason. The Keeper is allowed to create his Dungeon in whatever way he chooses to.

Having said all that, no rules are being broken. Yes it sucks to get attacked/being surpassed by Low trophies, High DCR but it's part of the game unfortunately.

In this you are right;

Each one is free to build his lair as he wishes. The problem is the stars that are giving these users. The logical thing is that a DCR 300 with low trophies scores the same as a DCR 300 with high trophies (that's the problem).
* In addition, DCRs with low trophies are secondary and non-primary accounts and are only used to win tournaments.
Mincho

Postby Hell bound heart » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:55 am

You clearly have no idea how the scoring system works, as a low dung scores lower than a higher dung, it depends on the target you hit. For the score bonus.
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Mincho » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:00 am

Hell bound heart wrote:You clearly have no idea how the scoring system works, as a low dung scores lower than a higher dung, it depends on the target you hit. For the score bonus.

Of course I know; many tournaments I have competed against DCR +300 with high trophies and I surpass them or they surpass me by little ... when an opportunistic DCR enters with low trophies, he surpasses me with exaggeration. "There is no relationship in stars that can win a high DCR with low cups against a high DCR with low trophies .... It must be corrected urgently.

* Only those who have accounts of this type defend them or those who have an ally to them. I imagine you are one of them.
Mincho

Postby Kongar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:43 am

Please review the use of the post raid "resupply" button. I think you'll find it will allow you to compete against these sandbaggers (typical term for high DCR and low trophy dungeons). You're going to need to spend gems to fuel a higher rate of star earning. It should be a simple calculation to spend X to earn multiple of X.

Also, sounds like you're complaining about not getting first place, based on star range you're qouting. 2nd is still a good win.

Note: the +300DCR dungeon will beat you as a sandbagger or trophy leaderboard holder. 50% greater improvement than your own.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Mincho,

Let me tell you the history a little bit.

Some years ago, everybody including me had a low DCR dungeon with Lv35 Tinny that was called "baby dungeon".
As it could make tons of stars, baby dungeon was the only way to win the tournament.

There was a big discussion about the scoring system and EA changed it. Higher DCR gets more stars.
After the change, many players with baby dungeon left the game.

The scoring system today is much better than before.
High DCR - high trophy dungeon can beat High DCR - low trophy dungeon with right strategy and effort.
If EA changes the scoring system significantly again, we may loose more players again.
With less players, EA will have less budget and we will get less updates and improvements. Everything will shrink.

In my opinion, sandbagging is a part of the game now after all discussions.
You have a choice to keep the trophies and enjoy your ranking in leaders board,
or throw them away and enjoy efficient tournament stars.

You are talking only about the tournament but defense is another way to enjoy the game.
I have raided your dungeon and remember it was well organized. I think you have a talent to build a good dungeon.
It is a game. Enjoy it.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Next

Return to General Discussion