HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

DK Premium Gems

Talk amongst y'selves!

DK Premium Gems

Postby HellSewercide » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:55 am

Anyone else notice that if you have DK Premium and you do your 10 free gems a day raids, you don't get the extra gem (from DK premium) for 1 starring your opponent?
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 30 (Sewercide x5, Italy x8, Russia x6, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: DK Premium Gems

Postby praccoland » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:07 am

It’s correct because the system calculate 1star +40%, so it’s 1,40star and the system approximate to 1.

When you get a 2star attack... 2star +40% = 2,80star... and the system approximate to 3.

;-)
praccoland

Re: DK Premium Gems

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Yes, as a guild mate recently suggested to me, it’s most efficient to do five 2* victories each day, so you get 5 bonus gems. I figure I missed a thousand or two gems not thinking about that. :lol:
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion