HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

High DCR immortal

Talk amongst y'selves!

High DCR immortal

Postby Kaiser9520 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 pm

What’s the point of making a high level immortal like Sir Cophagus if it’s going to get nerfed to the point that is useless now. Sir Cophagus is now the most useless immortal in the game for high DCR, but you need a high DCR to unlock him... This game has become a joke.
Kaiser9520

Re: High DCR immortal

Postby scorp_nv » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:22 pm

scorp_nv

Postby ( • ̀ω•́ ) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Indeed. Not much to look forward to for high DCR keepers anymore. Spending alot of dreads to max an immortal to just a few weeks later see him getting weaker than any other...
( • ̀ω•́ )

Postby purgatoria » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:35 pm

They did it to tiney back in the day and I'm still pissed
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HellSewercide » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 am

I standby what I said last time..

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12081&start=30
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 30 (Sewercide x5, Italy x8, Russia x6, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Waltz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:08 am

Can I have my DS and time back for my leveling Mummy till 37 lvl? When I did it I expected other immortal!
Guild Русские Дьяволы 40 lvl
22k+ trophies
12k+ CP
Waltz

Postby Azkaban Rus » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:38 am

Everybody had spend time,gold and gems to make their mummy 35-40 lvl...and now mummy is like a swampus without much damage to resource rooms.
After 1-st making mummy les power we had founded mummy's new strong abilyties and started to play much technical and cleverer,the 2-nd update only makes us a feel that we were f*ucked. There is no need to wait 250 dcr to bye mummy for another players,because it's just a big peace of shit...if you want to make better - you'd better don't make worse...maybe we can have abillity to make mummy 1-st level again and take gold and time back to spend it another way? Will it be honest? I don't talk about gems,but we spent them,pls just give to us possibillity to spend our time in new ways.
Azkaban Rus

Postby LegendaryOnesCom » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:29 am

Everybody uses it, so it's apparently not useless.
DCR221 | 12,340 Trophies | Skar Tactics | Working on my own fantasy game: http://www.legendaryones.com/blog
LegendaryOnesCom

Postby JPN Keepers » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:33 am

My Sir C reached lv35 the last week. Well, I guess it was too late. It is weaker than a month ago.
It dies easily, needs a help to destroy HC and takes a minute to destroy treasury and warehouse but I still use it.
Sir C can attack multiple rooms, traps and minions on the beam line. It can attack rooms in distance without taking damage from them.
In my opinion, it is not a super immortal anymore but still one of the bests. :D
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion