HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Level 17 Treasury & Warehouse + Wiki

Talk amongst y'selves!

Level 17 Treasury & Warehouse + Wiki

Postby Farket » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:40 pm

I am wondering what the cost is of upgrading the treasury and warehouse to level 17, aswell as what the dungeon heart requirement is?

I am also working on the wiki a bit. It has a lot of old information, especially the building times. A lot of this information will be impossible for me to obtain alone. If you notice any outdated info and have the right info, let me know. Same goes for missing information. Mainly the late tier costs of upgrades are missing.

Cheers
Farket

Re: Level 17 Treasury & Warehouse + Wiki

Postby JPN Keepers » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:28 am

I know the upgrade cost is 77.2M but do not remember the required DH level.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Level 17 Treasury & Warehouse + Wiki

Postby big_davey_b » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:30 am

77.2 million gold to upgrade a stone store to level 17.
77.2 million stone to upgrade a treasury to level 17. Both take 18 days. 9 with slapped imps.
DH must be level 29. Additionally, in order to hold 77.2 million of either resource, your mines must also be up to level 28. Otherwise you can’t hold enough.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Playing DK since the PC days.
i used to call myself a Whale in the Making.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion