HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

disappearing red stones

Talk amongst y'selves!

disappearing red stones

Postby Virus » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:09 pm

Why are the red stones disappearing?

for Facebook friends he gets 3 green and 3 red stones, and for example I have 1605 (red) after picking up for friends I have 1608 red but when he attacks someone, instead of having 1608 red stones I have only 1607 why?
I have it recorded on film and I can share it

that is, every day one stone dies. you also have it

https://youtu.be/qA8rn4IeUKI

Link
Virus

Re: disappearing red stones

Postby Ululant » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Typo... Dreadstones...
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Xenjahr » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Same problem here.
I think friend tribute should be rethink

Postby pitofdespair » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:29 pm

I’ve replicated this - seems to be an iOS problem. You get the reward correctly, but then after a raid you have 1 less DS. Doesn’t seem to be related to DK premium or other boosts, guild, or number of friends. Cant figure out the cause myself.

I do have another issue on iOS where it shows 1 gem and 0 DS as the reward often, which can be solved by testing/raiding/rebooting several times. (Obviously have to have added friends before Apple deprecated the Game Center interface.) DK seems to lose track of how many friends you have with Game Center after you log in, and doesn’t recheck very often.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion