HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Treasuries and warehouses

Talk amongst y'selves!

Treasuries and warehouses

Postby MarcJ » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:25 pm

I'm sure I've seen some dungeons with their heart at 11 + but with less than 4 treasuries / warehouses ie less than 8 entrances. I've reached DH lvl 10, in order to lvl up I require 6M gold, I can hold a maximum of 5.2M with 3 lvl 10 treasuries, however, to lvl up my treasuries I require a lvl 11 DH. So it I need another treasury opening up another entrance point.
Is there a way around this? Is it possible to destroy rooms at some point?
MarcJ

Re: Treasuries and warehouses

Postby Kaapie » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Back when DK first started you were able to build max treasuries without having to open up all mines etc. That was later corrected and those keepers still got to keep their setup.

Is it unfair in today's play? Sure, but there really aren't alot of keepers out there who have this setup. I have personally come across 4 in my 4 years of play.
Kaapie

Postby Ululant » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Yes but those dungeons can now not afford many of the new upgrades without the mines. And most of those keepers are no longer playing.
Ululant
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:14 pm

Sometimes there are building sales that let you upgrade without as many treasuries/warehouses. They’re fairly rare. Also don’t forget to upgrade your mines and quarries.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion