HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

I decide to decrease my Evil Points!

Talk amongst y'selves!

I decide to decrease my Evil Points!

Postby sodomine » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:03 am

Top of Evil Points nearly for a month,I feel very upset.I made great effort in PVP but got nothing!
If I decrease my Evil Points,I have nothing to lose,but I can meet more easy-attacking opponent and get more and more gold@stone.
I have made my decision.Decrease my Evil Points and make effort in Plunderer!
ID:winnie
Guild:[CHN] EA还我们宝石
sodomine
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: I decide to decrease my Evil Points!

Postby Punkist » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:44 am

lol does evil points allow you easier opponent? If so i'm gonna decrease mine too
Punkist
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby spcbrass » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm not sure if that it the only thing controlling the battle entirely. I'm hovering around 1450 evil points. Some times I get attacked by keepers with 1700+ points and sometimes by guys around 1250. I am attacked a few times per week by keepers in the top 25 heartbreakers, plunderers or attack points. I was only at level 6 dungeon heart (level 7 is curently in upgrading process) while facing so many top opponents. I do have very high level mines and resource rooms though which creates a bit of a mismatch for me. I know it's a mismatch when I try to revenge the attack and I see that each defensive room is at least 1 level, sometimes 2 beyond my own.

Don't just sacrifice your evil points for nothing. You are probably at a point in the game where you only see the same 50 players over and over again. Eventually other people will catch up and there will be a bigger pool of keepers to attack.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Akali » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:03 pm

I've not been able to work out how match-making works, or indeed what effect the Dungeon Heart level has on match-making or looting.
Akali
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby grim-one » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 am

Same. It's very mysterious. I've yet to find any of my workmates who play either!
ID: Grim Dungeon
Guild: Horny 'n' Stoned
grim-one
Keeper
Keeper

Postby daemon » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Gene_Mythic wrote:
LION_JP wrote:does evil points affect the matchmaking process of pvp?

From the Gameplay FAQ, found here:

How do Evil Points work?
Evil Points, unlike Combat Points, can increase or decrease based off of your battle performance. You earn Evil Points when you win a battle against an opponent, and you lose them when you lose battles. Evil Points are also displayed on the HUD in the upper left corner. You may have to select the Combat Points icon to change it to the Evil Points icon.

How does the matchmaking process work?
Matches for Player vs. Player (PVP) gameplay are created through a matchmaking process that is based off a fairly complex algorithm that take several factors into consideration, including Dungeon composition, unlocks/upgrades, training, etc.
daemon

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:31 am

It should be noted that this will be effective until you consider that other high ranking players may also be doing the same thing, and the game matches via Evil points and the level of various rooms in your dungeon. You won't see "easy" dungeons... you may end up going up against a lot of tough dungeons that will keep you at a low Evil point level for a long time.
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Postby spcbrass » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 am

This is the exact mistake I made right from the start of the game. I was busy buying my time opening up all of the mines and leveling up rooms without competing in any low level battles. I was going up against keepers who appear at first glance to be far beyond my own level. I see libraries, hatcheries and workshops that are at least 1 level beyond my own on a regular basis. I struggle to push the 1500 evil point barrier because I lost out on so many points early. I figure all of this will even itself out eventually once I reach a certain plateau in the game. I was there for about 3 days at some point, wining almost everything until I built my torture chamber. Since then it has been a struggle though I am finally winning roughly 50% of the time now.

Suggest-of-Phrase wrote:It should be noted that this will be effective until you consider that other high ranking players may also be doing the same thing, and the game matches via Evil points and the level of various rooms in your dungeon. You won't see "easy" dungeons... you may end up going up against a lot of tough dungeons that will keep you at a low Evil point level for a long time.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby sodomine » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:16 am

I did decrease my EP from NO.1(2043) to 1200.As I said,the situation is fantasitic now!
Yes,I may still meet some tough player.But most of all is much easier and richer player!
In the whole day,I plundered about 1.5MM gold and 1.8 stone,even double of the amout if I have Tiny!
Now I feel much better and my gold and stone storages are always full.My imp is not enough with my resource!
ID:winnie
Guild:[CHN] EA还我们宝石
sodomine
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby whambarkid » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 am

from what i have worked out, match making is done on a point scoring system. taking into account the following variables

Online status
Current Evil Score
Current Attack Score / Defense (combat)
point scoring system based upon what upgrades you have and what buildings.

its all a moot point as you can keep skipping through till you find an opponent worth taking on or an easy plunder.
"better the devil you know"
whambarkid
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to General Discussion