HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Dungeon Planner - By Cetanu

Talk amongst y'selves!

Dungeon Planner - By Cetanu

Postby cetanu » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am

Hello everyone,

I am Cetanu, currently rank 80 or so on the leaderboards (woohoo!)

Any way, to plan my dungeons, I have used Google Docs. The game is a 35x35 grid, so I used a spreadsheet with different colour codings and templates to plan the best defense strategy for my dungeon, and to be able to visualize it at any time so I can imagine attack points and weaknesses.

You can see the planner here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... web#gid=21

I've opened it for public use, meaning you can just edit the public sheets. Please be aware that ANYONE can edit these, so you will have to take a screenshot of your final work otherwise it will be overwritten by another public user.

Please feel free to leave comments within the Google Doc, and let me know of any suggestions and improvement ideas that you may have.

Thanks a lot, and good luck.

Cetanu
cetanu

Re: Dungeon Planner - By Cetanu

Postby super_ap » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Very cool, thanks for sharing!
super_ap

Postby cetanu » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Holy crap this is awesome!

I just came across a dungeon that is based off my planner!

I took a screenshot of this guys dungeon, because it looked awesome:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwnIvZ ... sp=sharing

Then I looked at it again and thought it was familiar..... IT'S FROM MY PLANNER! I DESIGNED IT!
I named the sheet "Lonely Heart".

So cool :D I feel famous. Haha.
cetanu

Postby spcbrass » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:05 am

Since you designed it I'm hoping you also knew how to beat it!

Nice planner, just added mine by the way!
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Punkist » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:46 am

just saw ur dungeon cetanu, how come only 1 x stone and gold storage? Way too easy for u to defend ;)
Punkist
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby spcbrass » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Punkist wrote:just saw ur dungeon cetanu, how come only 1 x stone and gold storage? Way too easy for u to defend ;)

Those dungeons with a single treasury and storage are some of the most effective I have come across, but if you are able to take out just one of those rooms a full assault can be launched from those rooms to take down enough percentage of the dungeon to get a victory. In order to do so you better have lots of patience and a lot of mana!
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby cetanu » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Punkist wrote:just saw ur dungeon cetanu, how come only 1 x stone and gold storage? Way too easy for u to defend ;)

Well, both are L10, so I don't need any extra at the moment.
Once all of my upgrades cost over 2 mil, I'll probably have to get another stone storage.
I think I'll have to get another gold storage after I upgrade my hatcheries.
cetanu

Postby Grimgor » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:36 am

cetanu wrote:Holy crap this is awesome!

Then I looked at it again and thought it was familiar..... IT'S FROM MY PLANNER! I DESIGNED IT!

Their alot of wasted traps you should spread them out more. Also letting the enemy destroy your heart can be a good think. :D

I could only see 4 ways some one going to attack your dungeon ATM.

1) Come in form the top where the unprotected resource rooms are.
2) Come in for the SW not the best idea as the library has alot of hitpoints.
3) Lightning bolt your guard post then take your torture chamber giving them free access to all of your resource room should be an easy 50% victory with very few minion and 1 spell.
4) Lightning bolt your temple then depoly 1 skeleton to waste all the slow shooting AOE rooms then send in the army.
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby spcbrass » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:51 am

Grimgor wrote:
cetanu wrote:Holy crap this is awesome!

Their alot of wasted traps you should spread them out more. Also letting the enemy destroy your heart can be a good think. :D

I could only see 4 ways some one going to attack your dungeon ATM.

1) Come in form the top where the unprotected resource rooms are.
2) Come in for the SW not the best idea as the library has alot of hitpoints.
3) Lightning bolt your guard post then take your torture chamber giving them free access to all of your resource room should be an easy 50% victory with very few minion and 1 spell.
4) Lightning bolt your temple then depoly 1 skeleton to waste all the slow shooting AOE rooms then send in the army.

Actually 2X Level 2 thunderbolt will take out the guard room, training room and torture chamber in one shot. Send 4 skeletons and 1 bile demon to take out two stone storage from the south entrance. The treasuries above drop a ghost and 4 skeletons in from the NW corner. And bring 9 trolls 2 skeletons down from the treasuries and send up 9 trolls plus two skeletons from the SW corner. Deploy a Necro behind each of those sets of troops to respawn tombstones. Add second ghost after workshop is taken out and you are looking at something like a 90% kill to this design.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Grimgor » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:27 am

spcbrass wrote:Actually 2X Level 2 thunderbolt will take out the guard room, training room and torture chamber in one shot. Send 4 skeletons and 1 bile demon to take out two stone storage from the south entrance. The treasuries above drop a ghost and 4 skeletons in from the NW corner. And bring 9 trolls 2 skeletons down from the treasuries and send up 9 trolls plus two skeletons from the SW corner. Deploy a Necro behind each of those sets of troops to respawn tombstones. Add second ghost after workshop is taken out and you are looking at something like a 90% kill to this design.

90% and you don't even get cave in. Ouch!
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to General Discussion