HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Tourney 3 Results - Downtown Dungeons #1 horny boys

Talk amongst y'selves!

Tourney 3 Results - Downtown Dungeons #1 horny boys

Postby Mikey2bz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:57 am

With only hours left i think its safe the say that DD will win this one with the current lead being so high. Here's are the results:

1 ring to rule them all

This was a night of milestones for me since I was #1 star earner, finally made it back into the top 100 after months, and started upgrading my final room to max level!

Great job team! Special thanks to Grud, Bill, No Contol and Everstorm keep for not competing this round so that I had a shot of making #1 in the guild lol
Congrats to Italy and Frogs France on earning those Gems! Keep up the good work!
-Wiggersham, Downtown Dungeons
I
Mikey2bz

Re: Tourney 3 Results - Downtown Dungeons #1 horny boys

Postby Clem2095 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:03 am

We are third \o/ (for now)
Dungeon: Clemopolis (DCR 29)
Guild: Frogs France
League: Dread

no refill - no revive - 7/8 mines claimed
Clem2095

Postby Caledonius » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Congratulations to both Italy and Frogs France on their performance. It's too bad there aren't any silver and bronze rings, as both your teams deserve recognition for your efforts (aside from gems). Congratulations as well to my fellow DDers, well done guys and gals.

Edit: First part was no longer relevant, and was removed.
Last edited by Caledonius on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guild: Downtown Dungeons
Dungeon Name: Coaldonia
Dear EA, Thank you for fixing trophies.
Sincerely, Coal
Caledonius
Minion
Minion

Postby tabonsi » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Caledonius wrote:Congratulations to both Italy and Frogs France on their performance. It's too bad there aren't any silver and bronze rings, as both your teams deserve recognition for your efforts (aside from gems). Congratulations as well to my fellow DDers, well done guys and gals.

Thanks a lot, but the greatest congratulations goes once again to DD.
I think that silver and bronze ring is a great idea.
Ps: do you really have gals in DD?

DISCO INFERNO from ITALY
DISCO INFERNO: Guild: ITALY - ITALY 2.0
tabonsi
Minion
Minion

Postby Da Core » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Attention... None of the dropping dungeons went on. I'm a recent member of DD too. No cheating.. Just a lot more people to thank other than just the top 5 guys for sure...
Killalot previous DaCore
Killalittle (alt)
Guild: Skar Tactics cuz Grud and Kat left...
Playing Second Earth and my Xbox One.
Da Core
Keeper
Keeper

Postby D!G » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:42 pm

"This was a night of milestones for me since I was #1 star earner, finally made it back into the top 100 after months, and started upgrading my final room to max level!"

Congratulations Wiggersham
I have enjoyed playing with you in two guild, both of which you dominated.
Well done several milestones, well worth the post.

Also congratulations to all of my guild mates at Downtown Dungeons.
And shoot outs to italy and france frogs.
D!G
3,100/315,000
Dread Dungeons
Previous Guilds - Brotherhood, Downtown Dungeons, Friend Zone, Vendi Vidi Vici, SG
D!G
Minion
Minion

Postby Nodnarb » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 pm

I got SO CONFUSED for.a minute there.

Would everyone who is talking about the fact the FROG FRANCE guild's star count dropped by 1000 stars before the end of the tourny, INCLUDING THE FORUM MODERATOR, please go discuss that fact & that topic on a different thread.

There's been a lot of talk lately about keeping threads on topic & post #2 seems to have taken over the entire thread so that despite the fact that the title of this thread says that it is about Downtown Dungeons, the majority of posters, again including the forum moderator, are discussing the possible cheating/payout manipulation of FROGS FRANCE.

To the DD top earners, way to go guys! I'm glad to have been there for your victory.

To everyone discussing frogs france & their star drop, please go away. If fact I made you your own thread. Please continue your off-topic discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6017
Image Nodnarb | Image Serenity | Image LoonyBen
~ Proud Guild Hopper
Nodnarb
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby spcbrass » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Nodnarb wrote:I got SO CONFUSED for.a minute there.

Would everyone who is talking about the fact the FROG FRANCE guild's star count dropped by 1000 stars before the end of the tourny, INCLUDING THE FORUM MODERATOR, please go discuss that fact & that topic on a different thread.

There's been a lot of talk lately about keeping threads on topic & post #2 seems to have taken over the entire thread so that despite the fact that the title of this thread says that it is about Downtown Dungeons, the majority of posters, again including the forum moderator, are discussing the possible cheating/payout manipulation of FROGS FRANCE.

To the DD top earners, way to go guys! I'm glad to have been there for your victory.

To everyone discussing frogs france & their star drop, please go away. If fact I made you your own thread. Please continue your off-topic discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6017

Technically I could move this post into the guilds section if I so desire because it was originally indeed about congratulating your guild. Since there are other threads about congratulating Downtown Dungeons those could all be merged into one as well. Or once the official results are posted I could move it over there as well.

OK the topic is no longer a rah-rah, kumbaya festival filled with numerous pats on the back, but it has actually gravitated towards a good discussion that we should be having. However instead of trumpeting your own praises here isn't your own guild chat sufficient enough to congratulate one another on a job well done? Maybe the chat app that your guild leader has been talking about is a sufficient medium for you celebration? Certainly we don't need to celebrate in three places at once do we? When the official results get posted perhaps we can carry the celebration over to a fourth place?

Now because I like you and you do raise a valid point I am going to clean up this thread.

Also for the last time, and this goes for everyone on the forums, stop telling me how to do this job. It's getting difficult enough around here trying to keep things in decent order.

Thank you for understanding.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Caledonius » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Da Core wrote:Attention... None of the dropping dungeons went on. I'm a recent member of DD too. No cheating.. Just a lot more people to thank other than just the top 5 guys for sure...

I think Wig was just excited to have 1st. I don't have any screen shots, or I'd post them. Sufficed to say it was a much more even spread of stars this time around with a much greater percentage of DDs keepers contributing than we've seen in the past.

spcbrass wrote:OK the topic is no longer a rah-rah, kumbaya festival filled with numerous pats on the back, but it has actually gravitated towards a good discussion that we should be having

Now because I like you and you do raise a valid point I am going to clean up this thread.

I'd like to think we could do with more kumbaya threads be they congratulatory, about updates, making a new tier, etc. Positivity can be infectious, so more festive threads are a good thing IMHO.

We like you as well, you're our favourite mod on this forum in fact. Thank you for cleaning up the thread, it is appreciated.
Guild: Downtown Dungeons
Dungeon Name: Coaldonia
Dear EA, Thank you for fixing trophies.
Sincerely, Coal
Caledonius
Minion
Minion

Postby spcbrass » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Yes, sorry if I came across a bit harsh on my previous post. In real life I referee ice hockey and I just got back in from doing three games in a row tonight. Needless to say at this hour I'm a bit nervy and on edge, but I have just spent the last 6 taking more crap than you guys could dish out in a week.

Now back on topic..sort of...

We do need more happy threads Coal, but as with most game forums, people tend to only participate when the poop is hitting the fan. When the game hums along smoothly, people spend more time playing and less time on the boards!
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to General Discussion